⋆𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁⋆

The Barber's had loaded their bags and luggage into the cab, ready to leave for the airport. Y/N was just checking the rooms of the hotel to make sure that nobody had left anything behind. As she bent down to look under the couch, she couldn't help but notice a dull pain in her shoulder. She sighed a little and assumed she'd just slept awkwardly on it.

But she'd finished checking the rooms sooner or later and nobody had left anything behind. Which was good, otherwise they'd have to pay the hotel to send it back to them in the mail- which was a little stupid.

Y/N walked outside of the hotel room and headed down to the lobby where Andy, Jacob and Laurie were waiting. "Anything left behind?" Andy asked her and she shook her head, smiling a little. Andy handed the hotel room key over to the reception and then they left the hotel, heading to the cab.

Y/N looked down at the beach, it looked different in the day time. She would be glad if she never had to see that beach again, she beach where she got spiked and the beach where Hope called her a skank. Yeah.. that wasn't her favourite beach ever.

She got into the cab and sat down next to Jacob, she had a weird feeling in her stomach as she saw him and sat by him so closely. She couldn't tell if it was a good feeling or a bad feeling.. she was probably just a bit shaken up from the dream she'd had the night before. She closed the door behind her and then put her seatbelt on.

"You look nice." Jacob told her, smiling shyly. Y/N gave a small smile back, blushing slightly.

"I'm literally not wearing any makeup, Jake." She giggled a little and looked at him before looking away again. She felt him take her hand into his and she tensed up- involuntarily- why was she tensing up?

"And you still manage to look beautiful, lucky you."

༄༄༄༄༄

A few hours later, they arrived back home. The flight was long and uncomfortable since they were sitting in economy the entire time. Y/N was squeezed in between Jacob and some old man who liked to snore really loudly. So she was thankful when the plane finally landed and they called a cab.

Y/N helped them carry in the bags to the house and then headed upstairs with her's, to put the stuff back in her's and Jake's room. After she'd put her clothes back in the wardrobe, toiletries back in the bathroom and phone on charge- she sat down on Jacob's bed.

Jacob was crouched over his bag at the other end of the room unpacking still, he'd taken a lot more stuff than she had. In fact, Y/N was surprised he hadn't taken his whole bed with him too. "Need any help there?" Y/N looked over at him and chuckled softly. He looked over his shoulder and gave a smile, shaking his head a little.

"No, I'm fine, thanks." He told her before turning back to his bag, crouching over it like a hobbit. Y/N laughed softly at how awkwardly he was sitting before she lay back on his bed- wincing as the pain in her shoulders appeared again. She really needed to start laying properly..

Jacob finally finished unpacking and he stood up, looking over at Y/N sprawled out over the entirety of his bed. He sighed, "Move over a little, I want to sit there too." He pouted a little as he walked over to the bed and folded his arms.

Y/N sighed and shook her head, "Noo, I'm comfortable. Don't be a dick." She fake frowned at him but she knew full well that she wasn't going to move.

"Move before I make you move." Jacob warned, smirking at her a little. He observed her and saw that she was making no effort to move. Never mind.. "Fine then, you leave me no choice." He told her before he climbed on top of her, his entire body weight crushing her for a moment before he held himself up.

"Ow! You're heavy." Y/N complained but she didn't mind it too much, well, after he'd held himself up on his forearms anyway.

Jacob laughed softly, looking down at her, "Well that was mean. I guess I should calm it down on the waffles, huh?" He raised an eyebrow at her and grinned a bit.

"Yeah, definitely." Y/N joked and teased as she looked up at him, his arms on either side of her head. She moved a little bit, trying to get comfortable, even with his body more or less pressing on hers.

"Want to move yet?" He asked her, chuckling softly.

Y/N shook her head, "With you like this? Nope. Even less now, actually." She told him and laughed softly. Jacob blushed a little and looked away for a moment before looking back at her.

"Oh, I give up then." He laughed a bit before rolling to the side and off the bed, laying on the floor instead. "I'll just lay here."

They giggled a little and fell into a silence, looking up at the ceiling. Jacob could be cute sometimes, when he was genuinely happy. But other times he could scare her, loads. And other times he could be hot but-

"Y/N..?" Jacob asked nervously, keeping his gaze on the ceiling as the light from the streetlights shone in through the window.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think.. we'll.. be friends even when we're really old? Like, my mom and dad's ages." He asked her.

Y/N laughed softly, "They're not that old Jake. But, yeah, I guess so. I mean, we're moving to a new house together in a few weeks. And we'll be going to high school together. Maybe we'll even end up being roomates in college." She shrugged, giggling softly as she looked down at him- seeing the look of happiness on his face.

He beamed up at her, his gaze meeting her eyes. "I'd love that.." he sighed happily, reaching up to hold her hand, "In a few weeks, everything will be different, I can't wait." He smiled at her and squeezed her hand gently.

"Yep, completely different."

++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading! Let me know what you thought of this chapter.

Things are gonna start escalating soon :))

Don't forget to vote and if you have any suggestions, let me know! <3