⋆𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓁⋆

Y/N sat in the hotel room by herself, already loving the holiday. Three hours in and her best friend had already ditched her to flirt with some skank he met only that day. Great, this was going to be a fun trip.

Okay, maybe skank was a little mean but still.

Andy was sitting out on the balcony with Laurie who was sun bathing and Y/N was sitting inside filing her nails and thinking about Jacob. It wasn't much of a holiday, she did that almost every day even when they were at home.

Andy walked in from the balcony and walked over to the fridge, grabbing a can of beer. He looked over at Y/N and must have guessed that something was up with her. He knew her well. "Everything okay, kiddo?" He asked.

Y/N looked over at Andy and shrugged a little, "Yeah I guess so. I'm just.." Andy sighed and sat himself down on the counter, looking at Y/N.

"Come on, spill." Andy gave a small smile to her.

"I'm just thinking about Jacob, and that girl. She's just going to hurt him." Y/N sighed and filed her nails more aggressively, annoyed just thinking about it and saying it all out loud. Andy grinned a bit and raised an eyebrow.

"Somebody jealous?" He asked, opening his can of beer.

Y/N gasped and looked over at him in shock, well, kind of shock, "What? No! Of course I'm not jealous. I just wish he was here with me right now so we could hang out and go to the beach and-" Y/N stopped herself and paused for a moment before giving a reluctant shrug, "Yeah okay, maybe I'm a little bit jealous."

Andy chuckled and shook his head, walking back over to the fridge and looking inside it. "Well, what are you going to do about it?" He asked her.

Y/N thought about it, "Uhm, I don't know. I could go down to the beach and slap the bi-.. big.. horrible.. girl." Y/N covered and scratched the back of her head. Andy laughed and grabbed another can of beer.

"Right, well. Don't do that. Try.. talking." Andy suggested and walked towards her, holding up the can a beer, "Want one?"

Y/N squinted, trying to tell if Andy was being serious, "Is this a test or something?" She laughed softly and Andy smiled and shook his head- tossing the can over to her.

"Of course not, you're on vacation." Andy told her as he headed back towards the balcony, "Just uhm. Don't tell Laurie." He chuckled before walking back out onto the balcony. Y/N looked at the can of beer and shrugged.

She opened it and took a sip, it wasn't too bad. And then she figured that she should just wait a while before talking to Jacob. And she'd just let him come back to the hotel, rather than having to put energy into storming down to the beach.

༄༄༄༄༄

Y/N was sat in the bedroom in the hotel and was watching a movie by herself when she heard the bedroom door open. She looked up and saw Jacob. He smiled a little and sat down on the bed next to her, immediately getting out his phone. He looked pretty happy.

Y/N looked at him and squinted a little, "So.." she started and looked away, "How was the beach?"

Jacob nodded and gave her a smile, "Good, really good. Pretty hot though." He sighed and fanned himself a little before gripping onto the collar of his shirt and pulling it over his head. Y/N immediately looked away from him, going red.

"Oh, uh.. great.." Y/N said and tried scanning her mind for what she was originally going to say to him. Oh, right. Hope. "And that girl you were talking to. What was her name? Hannah, Holly.."

"Oh, Hope? Yeah, she's cool." He shrugged and leaned back on the bed a little, "Why'd you ask?"

Y/N sighed, "Well you know, you kind of ditched me for her. I had to hand out here all day with Andy and Laurie. And I kind of thought that we were.." Y/N stopped herself from talking and looked away from him.

"Thought we were.. what?" Jacob asked her, leaning forwards again and looking at her. He put his hand on top of hers.

Y/N took a deep breath and sighed softly, not sure if she should really even say anything to him about it. "I thought that we were..." She paused, "You know.." She turned to look at him nervously, trying not to look at his bare chest, "A.. a thing. Like.. getting closer, I guess."

The look on Jacob's face as Y/N finished her sentence was enough to make Y/N immediately look away from him. It didn't seem like he felt the same. Never mind.

"Oh.." Jacob said and he thought. "I mean.. Hope and I are just friends, so, don't worry.." He started before pausing again, he licked his lips, "And uhm.. I guess I wouldn't mi-"

Then the door opened and Laurie walked in, smiling at Jacob, "Oh sweetie, you're back. Come and tell me all about it!" She beamed as she beckoned for Jacob to go with her. Jacob looked at Y/N before looking back at him mom and nodding and smiling.

"Yeah, okay." He said as he got up and walked over to his mom, leaving Y/N alone in the room again.

The door closed and the only light in the room was the light from the TV screen. She sighed softly and layed back on the bed, "Great." She thought to herself. "Back to square one, thanks Laurie."

+++++++++++
Sorry I didn't update yesterday! My WiFi was AWFUL.

Leave suggestions in the comments! <3

Don't forget to vote :)