⋆𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒸𝓀⋆

Y/N must have fallen asleep whilst they were watching the movie. How? Heck, she didn't know. She was too focused on making sure Jacob wasn't up to something to fall asleep- or so she thought.

Y/N woke up and stretched a little, the lights were still on and the movie was still playing. Actually it was a different movie, she thought, or maybe it had just replayed a few times. She peeked through the blanket fort and saw that it was light outside. She sighed softly and then rolled over, seeing Jacob laying next to her. Oh yeah, he was still there.

She couldn't tell if he was asleep or not though, she figured he probably was- he couldn't have just stayed awake all night. Then again, she wouldn't have been too surprised if he'd stayed awake all night just to watch her. It was Jacob, after all.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes, immediately thinking of taking a shower but she felt nervous at the thought. What if Jake took more photos of her.. what if he watched her shower and-

"Oh come on, Y/N," She told herself, "You can't just not shower." She thought as she grabbed some clean clothes and left the room, heading into the bathroom. And whilst she did take a shower, she also checked that the door was locked. Four times. She wasn't taking any chances.

༄༄༄༄༄

Y/N walked downstairs after taking a shower and getting dressed, her hair was still damp. She got to the kitchen and sat down at the table, looking at Jacob who was messing around with something on the kitchen counter.

She wondered why he was being so nice suddenly, he'd gone all night without making a creppy comment to her. A whole night without doing something mean. That was surprising and Y/N wondered how long it would actually last for.

Jacob came and sat opposite her, putting two plates of waffles down before them. Waffles with whipped cream and blueberries sprinkled on top of them.

"Think you might eat them, this time?" Jacob laughed softly and smiled at her as he picked up his fork and started eating. Y/N thought about it for a moment, squinting.

"You haven't poisend them, right?" Y/N asked him, raising an eyebrow at him. Jacob almost choked on his waffles, laughing.

"Of course not, besides, poison isn't my weapon of choice." He smirked a little as he urged Y/N onto eating her waffles.

She gave in and took a bite, nodding in approval as she chewed, "If I get sick, I'm blaming you." She teased. Jacob chuckled and smiled, shrugging the comment off as he continued to eat.

༄༄༄༄༄

Y/N and Jacob were sitting on the couch with Andy, watching the old TV shows that Andy liked. Y/N wasn't too big of a fan of them but she knew that Andy liked them a lot so that was a reason to watch them. Jacob smiled and laughed along with his dad and Y/N smiled at him seeming so genuinely happy for once. He'd been nice for the past day or so, maybe people could change after all?

Her whole world seemed to light up at the thought of getting her best friend back. Sure, he'd still have to deal with the trial and everything- but she'd be able to have late-night conversations with him, laugh and joke about together and hug him without being scared of him doing something.

There was a knock at the front door and the three of them visibly jumped, "I'll get it." Y/N offered, smiling as she walked over to the door and opened it. She looked over at the other two nervously before quickly stepping outside and closing the door behind herself. "Derek?"

"Yeah, uhm, you left this at my place," He told her as he handed over a hoodie to her, smiling softly, "Sorry, should I have called ahead?"

Y/N smiled and shook her head, shrugging a little, "No, don't worry about it. Thanks for dropping this off." She said as she followed Derek onto the street and off of the porch.

Derek shrugged and smiled, "No problem, anytime." He answered, "So, how's it going with Jacob?" Y/N thought and nodded happily, knowing she wouldn't actually have to lie about it. For now.

"It's going good, surprisingly. We watched a movie last night and he didn't do anything wires the entire time," Y/N told him, laughing softly, "And this morning, he made me waffles. Crazy right?" Y/N giggled.

Derek smiled and nodded, chuckling softly, "Yeah that does sound pretty weird. Hey, maybe his period's over now?" He laughed softly before second-guessing himself, "Sorry, if that offended you, I- I know you're a girl and periods aren't fun so I-"

Y/N laughed and shook her head at Derek freaking out, "Dude, seriously, I'm not offended." She giggled softly and looked at him, "It was funny, I think his period is over now too." She joked, going along with it.

Derek smiled, seeming relieved, "Hopefully it has." Y/N opened her mouth to respond before she heard-

"Derek? What are you here for?" Jacob asked from the doorway of the house, he didn't look too happy as she stepped out onto the porch.

Y/N could feel Derek tense up, "I'm just dropping off Y/N's hoodie, she left it at mine from the other night." Derek answered, thinking it was s good one to give. Y/N sighed softly as Jacob eyed her.

"Oh, so you did stay with Derek?" He questioned, his temper getting worse and worse. Y/N shrugged softly and looked away.

"Yeah, it's not a big deal. Stop freaking out." Y/N mumbled.

"Not a big deal? If it wasn't a big deal then why did you lie to me about it?!" Jacob shouted at her as Derek stepped forward towards Jake and in front of Y/N.

"Hey, dude, leave her alone! She stayed with me because you were a creep and an asshole to her, so unless you want her to have to run away from her home again- I think you should just shut up and let it go." Derek told Jacob, immediately stepping back as he saw the look in Jacob's eyes.

Y/N hadn't seen Derek talk like that before, but she was thankful for it. "Come on, Jake, let's just go inside and talk about it.." Jacob paused for a moment before giving a nod, then a glare at Derek and then he walked inside.

Y/N turned to look at Derek, "Thanks.. I appreciate it.." she smiled a little as she wrapped him in a loose hug before pulling away.

"If he does anything, tell me. You can come back whenever." Derek told her and gave her a reassuring smile before he walked off down the street and she walked back into the house.

Jacob was standing there glaring at her, arms folded. Boy, this was gonna be a fun conversation...

+++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think <3