⋆𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝑒⋆

Y/N walked back inside of the house, dreading the conversation. She closed the door behind her. She knew that Jacob being nice wouldn't last for long but she had hoped it might have lasted longer than just a few hours. She looked at Jake, staring at her. She sighed softly and scratched her eyebrow. Why didn't she just grab the hoodie from Derek and go back inside? She could have avoided this. But now she was going to have to talk to Jacob about who she really stayed with. The thing was, she thought that Jacob already knew. But judging by how annoyed he was, it seemed as if it was completely new information to him. It was like he was two different people sometimes..

She looked up at Jacob and waited for him to say something. "So.." she started, waiting for him to speak. She just hoped the conversation would be over quickly and that it wouldn't be too painful.

"So you did stay with Derek?" Jacob asked her, furrowing his eyebrows and.. was he clenching his fists?

Y/N looked away nervously before glancing back at him, "Y-yeah, it didn't matter. I needed somewhere to stay and Derek was there for me." She said and shrugged, trying to hide the quiver in her voice. After the way he'd grabbed her a couple of nights ago, she was kind of scared of how he might react.

Jacob scoffed and ran his hand through his hair, shaking his head a little, "Yeah.. yeah.. needed a place to stay when you ran away. Ran off to Derek, huh?" He chuckled softly, not a happy chuckle, shivers ran down Y/N's spine at the sound of it. "So, what did you do over Derek's? Tell me it wasn't the stuff you did with Ben?" He questioned, taking a step closer to her, his voice quieting.

Y/N squinted and shook her head, "I didn't do anything. Not with Ben and not with Derek.. I just needed to stay somewhere, that was all."

Jacob sighed and looked right at her, "Could have stayed here, though, couldn't you? Could have slept on the couch if you didn't want to be around me, couldn't you? But no, you went running off to Derek." Jacob scowled and took another step closer to her.

"Jacob I couldn't-"

"Do you like him?" Jacob retorted, "Do you like Derek? The way you liked Ben?" He asked her, stepping towards her once again, she stepped backwards and pressed herself up against the wall, "Because.. that's another thing that won't work."

Y/N tensed up even more at the mention of Ben, she looked away from him. "I'm going to take a shower." She announced to him as she walked away from him and walked towards the stairs.

She half expected Jacob to run after her and grab her again, but he didn't. He stayed standing where he was, not even turning to follow her movements with his eyes. He looked at the spot where she was standing.

Y/N froze at the sound of his voice, it was quiet, calm- despite everything and it went through her. "Y/N.." He started, only then turning around to look at her, "We didn't finish the conversation. Do you like him?" His eyes burned into her and she swallowed before shaking her head slowly.

"No. Of course I don't. I like-"

Y/N stopped talking as Andy came walking down the stairs behind her, stopping as he saw that she was standing in the middle of the staircase, "oH- sorry, mind if I just- squeeze passed?" Andy asked as Y/N pressed herself against the banister to let Andy past.

Andy got to the bottom of the stairs when he noticed the way that Jacob was looking at Y/N, he poked Jacob's arm playfully, "Hey, kiddo, you know I hate it when you make that face- cut it out."

And Jacob did cut it out, instantly, his face immediately got lighter and the crease between his eyebrows dissolved. He smiled. "Sorry." He laughed softly and looked at Y/N again, "So, wanna watch another movie tonight?"

Andy smiled at them talking, he looked at the two of them as he grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, "Oh in that blanket fort? I've gotta be honest, I think it's the best one you've ever made." He laughed softly. "What movie are you thinking of watching?"

"Fifty shades of grey." Jacob answered without missing a beat and Andy almost choked on the water he was drinking.

"I hope you're joking, have you seen the age rating on that?" Andy asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

Jacob shrugged a little, "Nothing I don't see at school." Y/N almost laughed, he said that everytime his parents wouldn't let him watch or do something. But this scenario didn't really fit that excuse.

Andy laughed and shook his head a little, "Heck, if you kids see that stuff at school- I'm definitely making you drop out. Thank god you're getting homeschooled now." Andy joked and nudged Jacob playfully as he started to walk into the living room. "Enjoy the movie, just not that one."

༄༄༄༄༄

Jacob sat inside the blanket fort as he set up the movie on the screen. Y/N sat on the bed and watched Jacob nervously. She hated how he changed so quickly and so drastically. Hated it.

She was shouting at her and scaring her not much over twenty minutes ago and now he was putting a movie on for the both of them to watch. She sighed and scratched her eyebrow. Jacob looked over at her as he started to play the movie.

"You gonna come and sit by me then?" Jacob asked, giving her a smile.

"No.. I'm going to sit here, I think. There's more room.." she answered and looked away from him, turning on her phone and scrolling through it.

Jacob eyed her before looking away and disappearing inside the blanket fort. There was no way she was sitting inside a blanket fort with him.

+++++++++++++++++++
Here's another update! Don't forget to vote :) <3
I probably won't update four times today like I did yesterday, just because I have school stuff to do :)