⋆𝓃𝑜 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓈𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎⋆

Y/N scrolled through the story, skimming over it before taking a deep breath and scrolling back up to the top of the story- deciding to read the entire thing through. "God, Jake," She thought to herself, "Please tell me you don't cut my throat in this one."

But as she read through it, she realised it wasn't like the others. It was different, like Jacob had told her. And as far as Y/N could tell.. it was good different. She was thankful to see that he didn't hold a knife to her in that one and it had a slightly different setting to the others.

At a honeymoon, their honeymoon. They were a newly married couple and it made Y/N think.. if the stories were Jacob's fantasies then did he really think about marrying her? The thought made Y/N tense up, they weren't even dating and-

Sure, they were best friends and they'd kissed a couple of times but Jacob had never actually asked her to be his girlfriend. But here he was, writing about them as a newly married couple..

"Interesting." Y/N thought to herself as she continued to read, not really wanting to focus on the words too much- she wasn't reading the story to get herself.. well.. excited. She just wanted closure and the thought of the story had been bugging her for a while now, she just wanted to read it and move on. Well, as long as the story wasn't another creepy one.

Jason carried his wife into the bedroom of the villa they were staying in. Her beautiful laugh echoed from her as he carried her bridal style and placed her down on the bed. He wanted the night to be perfect, for her and for him. He loved her, after all, so there was no way he was going to let his other side mess up their honeymoon. Whether he could or couldn't control it, he'd learn to.

Y/N squinted a little, his other side? She immediately thought of the moments where he'd switch between looking like he wanted to choke her to being all sweet and smiley again. So, Jake was aware of this? Y/N thought that she was the only one who saw that dark side of his and at times, she questioned whether or not he even recognised it himself. But now she knew that he did.. and that he wasn't a big fan of it either.

Jason slipped her out of her dress and watched it slide down her body, showing off the curves he loved. He loved everything about her, even the parts of her she hated the most. He just hoped she felt the same way about him. She'd looked beautiful earlier that day, walking down the isle in the dress her just pulled off of her. But now the dress was on the floor and his wife was looking up at him with those glowing eyes of hers.

Y/N smiled a little, not completely hating the story. Sure, it made her feel a little awkward reading it and it made her embarrassed as she realised she was smiling without knowing it- but it wasn't the worst thing he'd written.

"I love you, you know that, right?" Jason sighed softly and leaned down to kiss her gently before standing back up and reaching to unbutton his white shirt.

And the rest was more or less just the same soft stuff Y/N had found herself blushing over before. Sweet kisses, soft smiles, Jacob, or Jason as he hid himself by, gently taking off clothes- his and hers.

Jason kneeled in front of her perfect body, smiling at her as he gently picked up her thighs and pulled them over his hips. "Promise you won't hurt me?" Her voice whispered to him. His heart melted at the sound of her voice and he nodded.

Y/N chuckled softly, feeling her face heat up as she kept on reading. Hurt her? He wasn't big enough to- well.. she hadn't really looked but she guessed that he- "Oh my god, stop thinking about it.." She told herself and sighed before she looked at the rest of the story.

Jason felt a million things at once as he watched her closely, thinking about every movement carefully so he wouldn't hurt her. He definitely didn't want that. He bit his lip softly as her eyes fluttered shut and her soft hands found their way to his shoulders. He grunted as he felt the physical aspect of it but he wanted to smile and never stop smiling as he felt the emotional side of it all too. He didn't care if he didn't finish, he just wanted to make sure that-

Y/N jumped as the door opened, revealing a smiling Jacob who rushing in and grabbed Y/N by the shoulders. "The case has been dropped! Well, my involvement has at least! They know what happened to Hope and they're certain I didn't do anything!" He giggled softly to himself as Y/N smiled back at him, wrapping him in a hug.

"That's great, Jake! What happened to Hope?" She asked, pulling away from the hug as he sat himself down beside her. He was still beaming.

"Well, it turns out some guy called Fabien caught her all droopy and whatever from that drink so he took her back to his place." He smiled and laughed softly before stopping the laughing and giving a little shrug, "I mean, I shouldn't be happy about that part but I'm just glad my name's been cleared. I don't think I could stand going through another trial and-"

Jacob's eyes caught the laptop and his smile faded, he looked at Y/N before looking back at the story. "Oh.. you're reading it now?" He asked her.

Y/N nodded and scratched the back of her head, "Uhm, yeah.."

"Have you finished it?" He asked and looked at her, looking worried. His eyes were all big and glossy, like a scared puppy.

"No, but I don't need to finish it. I get the drift of it.." she mumbled, not certain whether he was mad that she'd read it or not.

Jacob looked away and sighed, rubbing his eyes a little, "You hate it, don't you?" His eyes began to fill with tears and he sniffled softly, grabbing the laptop from in front of Y/N. "I knew I shouldn't have let you read it! I'm so stupid!" He let out a muffled sob as he started to log into the website. "You think it's weird, and now you hate me!" He hit space and logged into the sight, going down the the story and pressing 'edit'.

He turned his head quickly to look at her, "Don't you? Admit it!" He sniffled as he turned back to the laptop, clicking on the delete button, "Stupid sorry.." he mumbled and sighed as he turned off the laptop.

Y/N didn't know what to say, she didn't know whether she should let him calm down for a moment before telling him that she didn't actually hate it. "Jake.." she sighed and put an arm around him, smiling softly, "I didn't hate it, stop freaking out.."

Jacob turned to look at her, eyes red and tear stains on his face, he sniffled, "Really?.." And Y/N nodded a little at him, she chuckled. "Thank fuck.." he muttered as he flopped back down into the bed covers, looking at her. He smiled a little, "Could have told me before I deleted it." He said jokingly, cheering up a little.

Y/N rolled her eyes playfully and laughed softly, "Yeah, I'm sorry. All that hard work for nothing." She giggled and layed down besides him, they stayed there in a comfortable silence for a few moments. "Did you mean it though? About.. the whole honeymoon thing? Was that actually something you've thought about?" She asked nervously, still not sure about how she felt about it.

Jacob paused and thought for a moment before he sighed. He nodded, "Yeah.. may have crossed my mind a few times.." He smiled softly and looked at her, knowing how stupid is was that they were talking about it- seeing as they were only young. But the thought made him happy.. so he was going to hold onto it.

++++++++++++++++++++++
Sorry the 'smut' thing wasn't really actually that smutty. I was going to write a little more but then I didn't know how much you guys would actually like it but hopefully you heard enough about it to know what the story was about :))

Leave any requests or suggestions in the comments! I love reading them <3

Don't forget to vote💕