⋆𝓅𝑜𝓁𝒶𝓇𝑜𝒾𝒹⋆

Y/N walked back into the Barber's house and immediately walked upstairs with Jacob. She didn't want to have to make small talk with Andy and Laurie, so she avoided it. Besides that, Jacob seemed kinda stressed out after the meeting with Joanna. He'd flipped out halfway through and started saying that Joanna didn't believe him and that she was to get him to incriminate himself. Joanna wasn't though, she was his lawyer and she just needed to help Jacob get his story straight so he wouldn't be torn apart by Neil at the trial.

Y/N walked into Jacob's room and flopped down onto his bed, groaning. He flopped besides her but hit his head against the headboard. "Shiiit! That hurt." He whined as he held his head. Y/N looked at him and chuckled softly at the way his face was scrunched up.

"Aww," Y/N giggled and rubbed Jacob's head, "You clumsy oaf." Jake looked at her and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Yeah whatever," Jacob sighed softly and dropped his hand back to his side, "It did hurt though." Y/N smiled a little and looked over at the blank TV screen. "So, what do you want to do?" Y/N asked him.

Jacob initially smirked and went red before coughing and shrugging a little, "No idea."

Y/N didn't see the look on his face and she got up and stretched before walking over to the TV. "Want to watch a movie?" Jacob nodded a bit and sat up, leaning against the headboards- watching Y/N.

She bent over to switch on the TV, her denim shorts riding up on her hips. She heard Jacob make a noise and turned to look at him briefly after switching on the TV and grabbing the remote. "You alright?"

Jacob looked away quickly and nodded, "Yeah, just uh.. had a cramp, in my foot." Y/N raised an eyebrow and laughed a bit as she sat down next to him again, flicking through Netflix.

Jacob could hear her soft breathing and he could see her chest rising and falling with each breath she took. The smell of her light perfume flooded his senses and the scent only grew stronger as he moved closer to her.

Y/N clicked on a random movie called "Adventures of Babysitting", it was an oldie but a goldie in her eyes. She sat back against the headboard with Jacob and put the remote down.

The two of them watched the movie for a while, laughing here and there. Y/N listened to Jake's sarcastic comments too, smiling and shrugging them off. About halfway through the movie she heard Jacob yawn, she looked at him. "Bored already?"

Jacob smiled a bit and nodded, "Yeah, I am. Wanna do something else?" Y/N nodded and paused the movie, turning to look at him better.

"Alright, wanna play never have I ever?" She asked him and he nodded, rolling his eyes a little. She was always making him play that game, she always had- ever since they were kids. He didn't mind though, since he'd take any opportunity to be able to ask Y/N questions and her having to respond. "Okay never have I ever.. failed a test."

Jacob laughed and shook his head, "Of course you haven't, you nerd." He joked and nudged her playfully, "I think you know that I have, too many times actually." He smiled softly and looked at her in the eyes, thinking they were glowing. His eyes stared to trail further down.. down towards her-

"Okay, your turn." Y/N told him.

Jacob eyes snapped away from her and he thought for a moment, trying his best to think of something he could ask her that would make her flustered and embarrassed. He liked making her all flustered and freaked out, he didn't know why but it made him feel a way he couldn't quite name. "Okay, never have I ever.. been touched up." He grinned as he have the answer and he grinned even more as he saw the redness spread across her face.

"Jake! Why do always ask things like that?" Y/N giggled nervously, trying to put off answering the question. Jake shrugged and chuckled. "Y-yeah, once or twice.."

Jake looked at her closely, "Tell me about it."

Y/N looked back at him and squinted a little, still giving an awkward laugh, "What?"

"Tell me what happened. I want to know."

Y/N looked away from him as he saw that look in his eyes return again. The dark look, the incredibly focused look. "Uhm. Well.. it was just.. over Ben's house and uh, well yeah." The memory wasn't a bad one, Ben didn't take advantage of her or anything like that. Y/N wasn't even freaked out about it, it just happened and it was okay. But why was the memory starting become a negative one..?

Jacob licked his lips a bit, "What did he do? Did you.. like it?"

"Just.. he just.. put his hand under my skirt and-" Y/N looked away and moved away from Jake, shaking her head, "Why am I even telling you this?"

Jake looked away from her and when he looked back, the dark look was gone and Jake was back, "I don't know." He smiled at her. "I just wanted to-"

"Jacob! Get down here now!" The two heard Mr Barber scream up the stairs. They both jumped and Jake looked at Y/N nervously before shuffling off the bed and making his way over to the door. He left the room and Y/N heard the stairs creaking as he walked downstairs.

Y/N resisted the urge to follow him downstairs and listen to the conversation for all of two seconds. Then she got up from the bed and left the room. She headed down the hallway and hovered at the top of the stairs to listen to the conversation.

"Jacob what the hell are these?" She heard Mr Barber ask him. She didn't hear an immediate response from Jake. It took a few moments before he answered.

"I.. I was just messing around."

"You don't do this to mess around, Jake! Do you have any idea how much trouble you could get in if these got into the wrong hands?"

"I'm sorry.."

"You better thank the lord that Duffy was thinking about yours and Y/N's safety and cleared the harddrive before Neil saw these!"

Y/N heard Jake sniffle a bit, was he crying?

"Jesus, Jake. What the hell were you thinking? Why would you take these? Does she even know about them?"

"No, she doesn't know. Please don't tell her."

Andy sighed and paused, "Why would you take these?"

"I.. I don't know.." she heard Jake mumble.

What the hell were they talking about? Y/N couldn't just listen to the conversation anymore, she needed to know what they were talking about. They'd mentioned her name a few times, so it must have been somewhat related to her. She should know. She should know.

Y/N walked down the stairs and as she stepped into the kitchen she saw Jake trying to grab something from the kitchen table but Andy stopped him. Both of them looked over at her. Andy looked upset and Jacob looked guilty.

"What's going on?" Y/N asked nervously and walked over to the kitchen table, looking at the pieces of paper that were sitting there. Jacob looked away immediately as Y/N got close enough to see what was there.

Photos of her. Photos of her getting changed. Derek was right...

+++++++++++++++++++
Heyyyyy, sooo what do y'all think of Jacob😙✌️ don't forget to vote :)