⋆𝓅𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓁𝓎𝓏𝑒𝒹⋆

Jacob dragged Y/N out from the busy crowd and across the beach until they got to a wall and Jacob put Y/N on it. He stood in front of her and looked at her closely, "What happened?" Y/N rubbed her eyes a little and tried not to show just how upset she really was.

"I uhm.. I think this guy I was talking to put something in my drink.." She said as she sighed softly and just wished she was back home laying in her bed, curled up in a blanket.

Jacob immediately looked across the beach as if he was trying to find the guy who did it. He easily guessed what the guys intentions were, and they made him mad- furious even. "Should I call someone?"

Y/N shook her head and put the plastic cup down on the wall and shook her head, "No.. don't worry." Jacob scoffed a little as he picked up the cup and sniffed it, agreeing that there was definitely something in there- and it wasn't lemonade. He put the cup back down on the wall.

"Don't worry? That guy could have taken you to his place and done.. things." He sighed and shook his head a little, "I might have never seen you again."

Y/N tried to ignore that Jacob was now just a smudged drawing to her and the fact that she couldn't really think straight, "Well I'm here, nothing happened." She told him and sighed softly.

Jacob nodded and helped Y/N down from the wall, supporting her by putting an arm around her as he held he other arm with his hand, "Come on, let's get you back to the hotel." He whispered to her softly and took a few steps away, thinking about how lucky he was that nothing had happened to her when-

"Jacob! There you are!" A squeal came from a few metres away and the two of them turned to see Hope running after them, holding a plastic cup. She stopped in front of them and beamed at Jacob, putting her cup next to the one already on the wall. "I've been looking for you!" Her smile faded as she looked at the fact that Jacob's arms were around Y/N, "Oh, i see how it is."

Y/N would have rolled her eyes at the girl but she was really just struggling to stay aware of her surroundings. She could tell that this wasn't going to end well. Jacob sighed and rubbed his eyebrow a little, "See how what is, Hope?"

Hope pointed her finger at Y/N, her long and colourful nail could have been seen for miles. "You left me to go and hang around with her! I was even nice enough to introduce you to my friends!" She scowled at him.

Jacob groaned and rolled his eyes, "Yeah, don't take this personally but your friends aren't exactly the type of people I like to hang around with."

Hope raised an eyebrow and put her hands on her hips, "Huh? And what type of people do you like to hang out with then?" She asked him, casually burning holes into Y/N's forehead with her eyes. Y/N didnt really know this though, because she was still just only standing up by clinging onto Jacobs jacket.

Jacob looked at Y/N before looking back at Hope, "People like.." He sighed and shrugged a little, "Nice people, like Y/N. Not skanks."

Hope scoffed and leant on one of her hips, "Right. That's her name? Didn't even notice she was here until you got all cosy with her! Talk about skanks! She's probably the biggest skank out of us all."

Y/N had started to question if Hope had had much to drink that evening and she guessed she'd probably had just about the whole bar. Then again, she was a bitch anyway.

Y/N didn't even think Jacob would react to that statement she made. But he did. She let go of Y/N and took a step towards Hope, his brow furrowing. Y/N stumbled a little and then managed to hold herself on her feet. "You take that back! You fucking bitch." He told her and only got more annoyed as he saw that Hope just smiled and laughed.

"Whatever. But I'm not taking anything back. And you know it's true, deep down, you just won't admit it." Hope snarled and walked back to the wall, picking up one of the cups and quickly strutting off back to the main party. Jacob's fists remained balled and turned back to Y/N, quickly wrapping his arm around her again.

"You're not a skank."

As Jacob helped Y/N back up to the hotel, they stopped on the steps as they saw Andy sitting on one of the tables outside, just sipping a beer and vibing to the music coming from the party down the beach. "Dad." Jacob said as he gestured for him to come over and help.

Andy looked over and squinted, "You guys are back early." And then he noticed the worried and angry look on Jacob's face and the tired expression on Y/N's- quickly getting up and heading over to them. "What the hell happened?"

"Y/N got spiked." Jacob mumbled as Andy took Y/N from him, wrapping an arm of his own around the girl.

"Jesus." Andy muttered as he looked at Y/N, worried. "Come on, let's get you back to the hotel room, okay, kiddo?" He said reassuringly as he rubbed her back and started heading back to the hotel entrance. As he was almost at the door with the girl, he noticed that Jacob handy started following them. He turned his head and looked at his son, "Jake? You coming?"

Jacob sighed with anger and balled his fists, turning his attention to the party in the distance. He shook his head, "Not right now, I've got something to take care of." And with that, he started heading back to the party.

++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading! Let me know what you thought and also if there's anything you'd like to happen! I'm open to suggestions!

Don't forget to vote <3

ɢᴜɪʟᴛʏ ᴀꜱ ᴄʜᴀʀɢᴇᴅ ➸ Jacob BarberOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara