⋆𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓁𝒹𝑒𝓇⋆

Y/N was standing by one of the drink stands that the guy had taken her to. It was a little far away from where Jacob had left her but she didn't care because, well, he left her. The guy looked at her and flashed her a grin, a Hollywood-looking grin. And then Y/N wondered why this guy wasn't a model or something, that hair, that smile, that complection. Y/N even started to think about how many years older the guy was than her and if it would be legal for them to-

"I'd get you a beer but you don't really look old enough to drink. Lemonade going to be okay, doll?" He asked her and smiled as she gave him a nod in return, checking out those brown curls of his as he turned back to the stall and grabbed the drinks. Y/N looked back over at the main party, watching everyone dance about and she tried to spot Jacob. There were so many people over there so it was hard to really tell- but Y/N saw a group of skanks and she figured he was in there.

She turned back to the guy and took one of the drinks he'd held out to her. "Thanks?" She said to him as she took a sip, thinking that it must be some kind of either fancy or cheap lemonade because it tasted a little and weird.

"I never asked for your name, I could just keep calling you darlin' but I don't know how that'd work in the bedroom." He gave a chuckle and playfully nudged her. Y/N blushed softly and looked away before looking back at him.

"Y/N.. what's yours?" She asked him as she took another sip of the weird lemonade. She wondered why she was talking to a stranger but he was really attractive so she couldn't help herself. Not to mention that accent, that charm and that-

"Fabian. Good to know we're on a first name basis now, isn't it?" He smiled as he leaned closer to her. "So, where are these friends of yours then?"

"Oh, it's just the one. He left me to go and flirt with some girl he met literally only a couple of days ago." She sighed and took another sip of the drink to stop herself from ranting further. The guy leaned closer to her again and gave her a sympathetic smile.

"Sounds like you've been through hell, you deserve a good time." He told her, smiling, "I could could show you a good time, you know." Y/N blushed again and looked away a little. "I could call a cab for us, head back to my place? Heck, we could watch a movie..." He said to her as he grinned a little, "Maybe make a few snacks.. how's that sound, princess?"

It did sound tempting, the guy was extremely attractive and he was nice enough to buy her a drink. So, after a moment of thought, she nodded. "Yeah, as long as I get back home by twelve."

He winked at her and got his phone out of his pocket, "Of course sweetheart, won't be a problem. Let me just go and call a cab for us, yeah?" He smiled as he turned around and walked off, putting his phone against his ear.

And that was when Y/N started speed-walking back to the main party across the beach. Hell no, was she going to go and hang out at some random guys apartment? Hell no. Even though he was extremely attractive and that jawline could cut glass- she wasn't going to be that stupid. "Thanks for the drink, but no." She thought to herself.

As she got closer to the party, she realised her vision was going blurry. And no matter how hard she tried to walk straight, her legs felt like they were slowly turning to jelly. She paused as the thought finally occured to her. The drink.

She raised the plastic cup to her face and sniffed. It was bitter smelling and not just because it was a fancy type of lemonade, the guy had definitely slipped something in there. She kicked herself for being so stupid and just about managed to wobble her way back to the big party. But with every step she took, she grew weaker and her vision grew fuzzier.

And then, her legs finally gave way and she braced herself to fall into a crowd of people and get trampled by a bunch of people partying. But she never got to the ground, and she fell into someone who grabbed her firmly by her upper arms.

She couldn't see properly but she would recognise that silhouette anyday, she sighed and stopped fighting. She was safe now.

Jacob had managed to slip away from Hope and her friends after a few minutes of hanging out with them. Turns out her friends were just as bad as her and they made Jacob realise just how much he missed Y/N. Even though he'd only been gone for a few minutes. As he'd made his way over to where he'd last seen her, he paused as she was nowhere to be seen. His heart started racing as he pushed his way through the crowd, calling her name but he couldn't even hear himself over the sound of the music.

And then he started worrying that something had happened to her and it had been his fault. All his fault because he'd left her to go and hang out with Hope. He been forcing his way through the partying crowd until, he quite literally fell into his arms. He quickly grabbed her and looked at her, immediately getting worried. She was holding a plastic with some kind of drink in it and- had she been crying? No, not crying, but she definitely didn't look too happy.

"Y/N? I've been looking for you for ages I- are you okay?" He asked her, eyes filled with alarm.

"Jake?.." she mumbled and squinted. Jacob sighed worriedly and wrapped an arm around her, starting to lead her out of the huge crowd.

++++++++++++++++++++
Here's another update! Thanks for reading!

Let me know what you thought of this chapter and if you have anything you'd like me to include in upcoming chapters!

Don't forget to vote <3