⋆𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀𝓈⋆

Y/N had gotten back to the hotel with Andy's help. The moment they walked into the room, Laurie turned and looked at the two of them.

"What happened?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. Andy shook his head as he sat Y/N down, as if he couldn't be bothered for his wife's questions and lectures. Y/N sat down and held her head, her vision still pretty blurry but she was relieved about the fact that she didn't have to walk anymore.

It was her own fault, she thought. If she hadn't spoken to that guy then it wouldn't have happened. But a part of her was annoyed that she was blaming herself, nobody forced that guy to spike her. It wasn't his fault, it was his. Then again, if Jacob hadn't left to go with Hope and her friends then maybe she wouldn't have ever met the guy. She could partially blame Jacob but he'd just defended her from Hope so she wasn't too mad at him anymore. She did wonder where he was though..

Andy pressed a glass of water into Y/N's hand and gently rubbed her shoulder. "How're you feeling?" He asked as he sat next to her, ignoring Laurie who was still standing there- waiting to find out what had happened.

Y/N shrugged and shut her eyes as she took a sip of water. "A bit dead, nothing too bad." She sighed softly, wondering how long it would take before the effect would fade away. She hated it and she made a promise to herself that she'd never let herself get spiked ever again.

Andy rubbed her back a little, "Do you know who-" He started before Laurie interupted again.

"Can one of you tell me what's going on?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips and looking at the both of them. Andy sighed, as if he knew he was in for a lecture, before turning to look at his wife.

"Y/N got spiked, Jacob brought her back to the hotel but then he- I don't know- went off somewhere." Andy told her.

Laurie's eyes widened and she looked at the two of them horrified, "Spiked?" And for a moment, Y/N thought that Laurie might even rush over to her to check if she was okay. Take her temperature maybe. Ask if she needed anything maybe. But no. She just looked at Andy and scowled, "I told you she shouldn't have worn that! You said she'd be fine, and she wasn't fine!"

Andy sighed and shrugged a little, "I know. But you can't blame me or her for what she was wearing. The dress didn't put stuff in her drink, did it? A guy did. Blame him."

Laurie sighed and shook her head a little, looking up at the ceiling. "You can never take responsibility for times you mess up, can you?"

And Y/N knew she was in for a lecture from Laurie and an earful of Mr and Mrs Barber arguing. Great.

༄༄༄༄༄

Y/N was laying on the bed in her room, the effect had more or less gone now and she was just left with a headache. She'd taken some painkillers and they were helping a little, but the pain was definitely still there. She had the TV on, which was for blocking out the sound of Laurie and Andy arguing outside her room. But they'd stopped after a while, there was only so much arguing someone could do.

Y/N jumped a little as the door to her room opened. It was Jacob, he smiled softly as he walked in- closing the door behind them. Y/N checked the time on her phone. It was 11:53pm. Pretty late but it was New Year's Eve so it really didn't matter too much.

Jacob sat himself down next to Y/N and touched her cheek gently as he looked into her eyes, trying to see if they were still as red and empty as they were earlier. They weren't, she was better now. He took his hand away from her face and sat back a little. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

Y/N shrugged, "A little better now, I just have a headache." She chuckled softly, "I'm just glad you found me to be honest."

Jacob gave a small smile back before looking down at the bed cover as his smile faded. Her ran his fingers along the patterns of the covers and Y/N immediately knew something was wrong with him. She raised an eyebrow, "What's wrong?"

Jacob sighed, not moving his gaze, "You really don't have to thank me.." Y/N looked closer at him and noticed his eyes were filled with tears in the light from the TV screen.

"Jake?" Y/N whispered as she considered taking his hand, but if she was being honest, she was still a little weary of him. Even though she thought she was over all of those dark Jacob moments. She just hoped they were gone for good..

"It was my fault anyway." He sniffled and blinked, a couple of tears landing on the bed covers. "If I hadn't had left you alone to go and party with those.. those.. whores then you would have been okay.."

Y/N sighed and shook her head a little, not being able to stop herself from taking his hand, "Don't blame yourself.. the only person who's fault it was- was the guy who spiked me.." She looked at him, "Besides, I guess you could say I forgave you when you screamed at Hope." She giggled a bit.

Jacob let a smile slip and he wiped his tears, looking at her again before looking down at her hand which was on top of his. "I guess. You don't have to worry about Hope anymore, she won't be talking to you, me.. any of us." He smiled back at her.

"Thanks for looking out for me..  bringing me back to the hotel, you know." She smiled a little.

"Anything for you." He told her.

Y/N checked the time on her phone again, smiling as she saw it was 11:59pm. And that was when she heard the drunk people outside counting down from thirty. Counting down to the new year.

Y/N looked at Jacob again, a blush forming on her face as she couldn't help but think of that New Year's kiss she'd thought about when she was sitting in the court room. She looked down a little and rubbed her eyebrow, taking a deep breath as she tried to build up the courage to say something.

"Fourteen!" She heard outside, as they continued to count down. She bit her lip a little and looked up at Jacob.

"So.. I uhm.. I was thinking. Maybe we could.. like.." she sighed and figured she'd never properly get the words out. "Maybe we could-"

But Jacob clearly had the same idea, her stuttering and blushing only confirming that she was thinking the same as him. "You're cute when you're flustered, you know that?" He smiled softly at her as he gently placed his hand on her jawline, stroking her cheek a little with his thumb.

"Five!"

Y/N blushed softly and smiled, looking back at him. Jacob started leaning in towards her, his warm breathe tickling her face. Their eyes met and the look they had in them just assured eachother that they both it to happen.

"One!"

Jacob tilted his head a little and with that, Y/N felt his warm and slightly dry lips press up against hers. His nose rested gently against the side of hers and she felt her heart beat pick up- in a good way.

And as Jacob gently broke the kiss, he took her hands into his and smiled at her leaning his forehead against hers. Y/N smiled back at him and knew that she felt happier than she had in a while. Jacob sighed softly and tenderly placed his hand back on her jawline, leaning forward again, reconnecting their lips.

And had a feeling in her stomach, but she didn't think it was a bad feeling at all. All she knew was the fact that she was incredibly happy.. and that Jacob wasn't going to be leaving her room for a while.

++++++++++++++++
Soooo that happened. Let me know what you think of this chapter!

Let me know your requests for future chapters! <3