⋆𝓉𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒𝓈⋆

Y/N's thoughts had occupied her for so long, she didn't even know how much time had passed. She'd been staying in the living room for a good long time, she hadn't kept track of how many meals Andy had brought to her and she jumped every time she heard someone walking down the stairs. What if Jacob was creeping up on her? After Jacob's response to her question, or lack of response, she was leaning towards him killing Ben. Maybe he actually didn't, maybe he did- she didn't know for certain but all of the evidence was leaning towards him whether she liked it or not. Y/N had only left the living room to use the bathroom and she hadn't even gone out with the rest of them to meet Joanna. Or the shops. She'd just been there, hiding.

One night, when it was dark and she was watching re-runs of old shows, she swore she heard Jacob crying in the hallway upstairs and Andy comforting him. Everyone had been a bit down since that day in court- everyone had looked at Jacob differently and that was why Y/N assumed Andy and Laurie had been fine with her staying in the living room. Jacob had taken every opportunity to talk to her but she didn't want to talk to him. Not until there was proof he was innocent- even then, it might take her a while to completely trust him again. Love him again. 

"S-she thinks I really killed him.." Y/N thought she heard Jacob sniffle upstairs, "She hates me, she-" And that was when Andy had probably cut him off and told him to head back into bed, and Y/N was thankful because if she had to listen to Jacob cry anymore- she might have given in and gone to talk to him. But she didn't. And that was a good thing, she thought. 

Later that night, Y/N had a dream about Ben, for the first time in a while. They were in the park together, eating ice cream. They were laughing and messing around, joking around about some horrible teachers at school when suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, she saw Jacob staring at them from around the corner. She froze as he started walking closer and then-

She woke up. 

Y/N sat up and rubbed her eyes, the light was peeking through the curtains and it was pretty bright. She assumed it was afternoon, and she wondered what she had woken her up. Normally dreams like that would go on right until she was screaming in her sleep. But it had ended abruptly. And then she heard footsteps approaching her quickly, she turned around and saw Andy- a lot happier than he had been for the previous few months. He placed a hand on her shoulder and shook her excitedly. Before she'd even heard the news, she was already smiling ear to ear at the sight of Andy so happy. And then he told her the news.

"Jake's case has been dropped."

Y/N looked at him, trying to see if he might have been joking. But he wasn't joking, he was serious. Apparently the local pedophile had committed suicide and left behind a confession. Which, in itself, was pretty dark. But that meant that Jacob was innocent, didn't it? Apparently it did, which was good enough for her. There were a few other things that Jacob had done which had freaked her out, like those stories but those were something that only really effected the two of them. It was something that they could work passed together. Y/N pulled the blanket off of herself and jumped over the back of the couch to hug Andy. Even though she wasn't extremely happy, he was, and that did make her extremely happy. He wrapped her in a big bear hug, "Ah kiddo, things are looking up."

Later that day, Andy went to make a visit to somebody and Y/N was home alone with Laurie and Jacob.  She figured it was a good chance to talk to Jacob. When Jacob had seen her, he'd been smiling and looked as though he was going to go and talk to her before he must have freaked out and stopped himself. Y/N took a breath and walked over to Jacob, who was sitting in the kitchen. His eyes met hers immediately and as he saw that she didn't look away from her he smiled. His cheeks were all rosy and he looked more 'Jacob-like' than he had in a long time.

Y/N sat in the seat opposite him, "So, you're a free boy now?" Y/N asked him and gave a smile.

Jacob sighed and nodded, grinning, "Well actually I prefer the term free man, but yeah, I guess that works too." He looked at her, waiting for her to snap at him again or something. Y/N thought for a moment before looking back at him.

"I guess I'm sorry about.. you know." She told him and shrugged, giving him an apologetic look.

"About thinking I killed your precious Ben?" He asked with a little grin before he shrugged it off, "Yeah don't worry about it, it's over now. Soo.. are we good?"

Y/N shook her head and sat back a little, "No. I mean, we're good on the whole 'not killing Ben thing' but we're not good on those stories you wrote. And I just want to give you a heads up, I'm not going to get over that in a day. It's going to take a while." Y/N told him, figuring she should just tell him straight.

Jacob looked down for a few moments before nodding, "Yeah, fair enough." He looked back up at her, "You're gonna start sleeping in my room again now?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

Y/N thought for a moment before shrugging, "Yeah, alright, I guess so. Now that I know you're not going to kill me." She said with a grin.

"And... are you going to sleep in my bed?" He asked, his playful grin turning into a smirk. 

Y/N rolled her eyes a little and sat back in her seat again, "Alright, slow down there, we're not quite there yet."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Soooo, yeah, that's that.

Anyone have any requests for things to happen or moments they'd like to see? I can definitely squeeze them in somewhere :)

Don't forget to vote <3