⋆𝒷𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎⋆

Y/N sat downstairs in the kitchen, poking at a bowl of cereal with her spoon. She was thinking about Jacob and what he'd said to her not all that long ago, about what he'd tried to make her do. And about how willing she was to go along with it. She sighed softly and had a spoonful of cereal- most definitely, she preferred waffles but she figured she should start eating less of them.

Andy walked downstairs and gave Y/N a smile before it turned into a bit of a frown. He knew her well, he was the father figure she'd never had, so she always knew when she was feeling down. The thing about Andy was that even though he was like a dad, he wasn't bossy or controlling. He was just always there for her and always gave her advice, made her laugh- which is what Y/N thought a father should do. She didn't really know though, maybe she was wrong, she never knew her dad.

"You okay, kid? Looking a little blue over there." Andy asked her as he poured himself a cup of coffee, like he did every morning.

Y/N nodded quickly in response and continued to play around with her cereal, even though she knew that Andy wouldn't take that for an answer. Andy sighed and sat himself down opposite her. "Come on, you can tell me. What's up?" He asked her as he took a sip of his coffee.

Y/N shrugged a little and lowered her voice, just incase Jacob might hear. "Nothing.." she sighed softly, "It's just Jacob."

Andy raised an eyebrow and sat back against the back of his seat, "I thought you guys were getting along?" He questioned and Y/N couldn't help but feel bad over the disappointment in his voice.

Y/N looked up at him briefly before looking back at the pieces of cereal floating around in her bowl, "Yeah, I don't know. Varies from moment to moment." She chewed her lip a little, "He's just.. confusing. One moment it's like he's my best friend again, like old times and wants to watch movies with me and the next it's like.." She shrugged again, "Like he wants to kill me or something."

Y/N looked up, immediately regretting her word choice. That time probably wasn't the best time to talk about killing people. Especially since Jacob was on trial for killing somebody. "Sorry, I uh.."

Andy shook his head and waved his hands out in front of him, quieting the girl, "No, no, it's fine. I'm sure he doesn't want to kill you, first of all," Andy joked and smiled a bit, "But I know what you mean, about him being difficult. It's just Jacob." And leaned forwards a little, "And I know that's not a proper excuse but it's the only one I've got."

Y/N sighed, knowing that the response she got wasn't the one she really wanted to hear. She nodded a little and just hoped that she would be able to build up the courage and tell Andy all about the things that Jacob had done.

Andy knew to some extent, he'd been in the café when Jacob had gripped Y/N's wrist so hard that it had left a huge bruise. And Andy had seen the look in Jacob's eyes when he was doing it and how he looked as though he didn't want to stop.

And also knew about the photos that Jacob had taken of Y/N. And that was when Y/N decided to ask Andy about it.

"Andy, you know when Duffy dropped those photos over.. she definitely got rid of the copy on Jacob's laptop and phone, right?"

Andy nodded and have a reassuring smile, "Yeah, don't worry, nobody else is going to see them, sweetheart. She wiped the harddrive and I know it won't help Jacob all that much in court- but I'm just glad that those photos aren't going to get out."

Y/N smiled and nodded, really glad that she was reassured of the fact that those photos were gone for good, they weren't something she wanted other people so see.

But despite the success of that, she really wanted to know that Jacob wasn't going to do anything bad to her again. She wished she could tell Andy about how she hadn't fell out on the porch, that it was Jacob who shoved her against the counter and gripped her arms.

And she wished that she could tell him about the things that Jacob had said to Derek about her and about how he'd called her a slut on more than one occasion. She wished she could tell Andy about so many things, but her mouth remained shut. "Did uh.. did Duffy find anything else on Jacob's laptop. You know, out of the ordinary?"

Andy thought for a moment before shaking his head, "I mean, there was some.. porn, she mentioned," Andy chuckled and shrugged, "But I don't think that's out of the ordinary for a teenage boy."

Y/N smiled and chuckled along with him, shaking her head. If only Andy knew the type of porn that Jacob watched..

"Oh, uh, I've been meaning to ask." Andy started and Y/N looked at him, "Did I, interrupt anything upstairs earlier?"

Y/N tried her absolute hardest not to blush as she thought about it, "Uhm, no, why?" She asked nervously, no matter how cool Andy was, she didn't want to have to tell him about that.

"I had a pretty wild youth, kiddo, I know what the sound of scrambling around- trying to act natural, looks like." He said with a smirk on his face. Y/N laughed and blushed a little.

"Oh, well. I don't know what you heard but uhm, nothing was going on." Y/N lied and by the look on Andy's face- he knew she was lying but it didn't seem like he was mad.

Andy exhaled and hit the table softly with his hands as he pushed back the chair and stood up, grabbing his coffee and taking a sip. "Alright, well. I'm here for you, if you want to talk about anything, alright? Come to me, not Laurie, she doesn't help." He joked and smiled as he walked off info the living room.

Y/N smiled softly and looked back down at her cereal, glad that at least one person in that house didn't change moods seven times a day.

+++++++++++++++++
Here's another chapter! Hope you liked it!

What do you want to happen in future chapters? Let me know in the comments, I'll take any suggestions- no matter how creepy, crazy or wild they are!

Don't forget to vote :) <3