⋆𝓇𝓊𝓃 𝒷𝑜𝓎 𝓇𝓊𝓃⋆

Jacob walked after Y/N as she walked up the stairs, determined to apologise again. Y/N got to the top of the stairs as Jacob reached the bottom. She turned around to him, tears of hurt and anger pouring down her cheeks.

"Just leave me alone!" Y/N yelled at him before storming out of sight, a door slamming soon after. Jacob sighed and turned around and went back to the kitchen, face scrunched up. He was so mad. Mad at himself. He hit the table, a loud noise echoing through the room as he did.

He sat down on a chair and buried his face in his hands, pulling his own hair a bit, "Fuck me."

Y/N was upstairs, curled up on the beanbags, crying her heart out. Why did he do this to her? Why did he always make her feel like shit? Everytime she felt like they were getting somewhere good, they took one million steps back. She sniffled, just wanting someone to be there for her. Someone who would love her unconditionally. Family was meant to do that, but her biological family was never there for her. The people who felt like her family, the Barber's, had their own family. As much as she knew they cared for her, if it came to choosing between her or Jake.. they'd choose Jake.

A knock on the door made Y/N jump. She figured it was Jacob, she didn't want to talk to him right now. Maybe she'd never want to talk to him ever again. "Jacob, if that's you then fuck off." Y/N heard a chuckle from the other side of the door.

"I would tell you off about that language but you seem pretty upset right now, so I'll let it slide. Can I come in?" Laurie's voice sounded from the other side of the door. Y/N sighed and sat up.

"Sure." She said as Laurie walked in and sat on Jacob's bed. Y/N didn't know how to feel about Laurie, she was nice to her but she always had a way of always being two-faced at the same time. She had no idea what was going on inside of that woman's head.

"So, what's happening with you and Jacob? I heard you talking, I thought you guys were making up?" She asked.

Y/N sighed and shrugged, sniffling, "Yeah I thought so too. Then he dropped an atomic bomb on the conversation and now I'm up here crying."

Laurie knew about what had happened, Andy had explained the situation. But for some reason, Andy was a lot more sympathetic towards Y/N about it. Laurie hadn't asked Y/N how she was feeling at all. "Well.. Jake is a teenage boy. Teenage boys do weird things."

Y/N almost laughed, was she defending him? Laurie continued, "Maybe you should let him talk about it?"

"I did. Then he was an ass to me." Y/N told Laurie.

"Oh, I don't think that's fair. You probably overreacted." Laurie told her. Y/N furrowed her brows at her.

"Are you serious? He basically called me a slut and you think I overreacted?" Y/N questioned, starting to get annoyed. Laurie didn't respond and she got up and walked to the door.

"I'm sending Jacob up here, if you want to keep living with us then you're going to talk to him." Laurie enforced before leaving the room and shutting the door behind herself.

Y/N stared at the spot she'd been sitting in with disbelief. Did Laurie really just say that? She had to talk and make friends with an actual pervert or she'd have to go back and live with her mother?

Well both of those options fucking sucked and she wasn't going to opt into either of them. She slowly stood up, taking a breath before walking over to the window and opening it wide. It was two storeys off of the ground and there was grass beneath it, and a drain pipe right next to the window. It wasn't super safe but she was willing to risk it.

She rushed over to her school bag and unzipped it before quickly throwing some of her clothes into it. She quickly grabbed her toiletries and threw them in too. She looked around the room and thought about whether she should take anything else while she shoved on her pair of dirty sneakers. Y/N reached out and grabbed a photo quickly, adding it to her bag before zipping it up and throwing it on her back.

Y/N walked over to the window and took a deep breath before hoisting herself up and onto the frame, swinging her legs over the side. She wasn't the most athletic or strong girl- the movies made it look easy and reaching over to the drain pipe and wrapping her legs around it proved to be harder than she thought it would be. She climbed down the pipe and dropped to the ground, looking back up at the window where she could hear Jacob's bedroom door opening. "Y/N?" She heard Jacob ask to an empty room.

She backed away from the house before taking off into a sprint before anyone could figure out that she'd climbed out of the window and came after her. There was no way she was talking to Jacob about what he said. He'd had his chance. And there was no way she was going back to live with her mother. She'd had too many chances.

After she'd gotten a few blocks away from the house, Y/N started to question where the hell she was going to go. She could go to Ben's place-

That was her first thought, normally she'd go to see him when Jake was pissing her off. But obviously Ben's house wasn't an option anymore. As she felt her phone buzz in her pocket, she sat herself down on a bench and looked at her notifications. They were mainly calls from Jake and Andy. Laurie clearly wasn't bothered about her not being there.

And that was when an idea hit her. She got up and started walking off, away from the bench. She knew exactly who she had to go and see, and she only hoped they'd be able to help her out.

++++++++++++++++++++
Okay, well it will get better. But not yet. Don't forget to vote loves <3