⋆𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒⋆

Y/N sat on the bed next to Jacob with the TV playing but neither of them were really watching. It was just crappy daytime TV anyway, they were just sipping coffees that Andy had got from the café for them.

Y/N and Jacob didn't want to go and sit in the café for breakfast, they figured most people would have known that Jacob was the number one suspect for the dissapearance of Hope Conors. She was a local, everyone knew her. And now everyone he knew Jacob. So they didn't fancy sitting in the café and have everyone stare at them while they ate. She really thought history was repeating itself. It was only a couple of months ago when they couldn't go out without being stared at.

Y/N and Jacob had fallen asleep the night before, sprawled awkwardly out across the bed- limbs intertwined when they'd awoke with a jump. A door had slammed loudly, waking them. Jacob and Y/N had awoken, confused and sleepy. They'd stumbled to the bedroom door and poked their heads out, the balcony door opened and they saw Andy sitting outside- clearly upset. There were so many beer cans next to him.

"Andy?" Y/N whispered, loud enough for him to hear. It was rare when they'd see Andy like that, he was normally so cheerful. Andy turned around and looked at the two of them, eyes red in the light from the balcony light.

"Go back to bed." He sighed softly before turning away from them again. Jacob and Y/N gave eachother a look of confusion before stepping back into Jacob's room and doing as Andy said. After half an hour of tossing and turning, they fell back asleep.

And now they were sitting on his bed, sipping coffee and thinking about the night before. But Y/N's mind was wondering a little bit off topic. Knowing that there was another bad thing Jacob had done, made her think about the others.

She licked her lips a little and turned around to look at him, "Jake?" She asked.

He looked up at her from his phone, "Yeah?"

"Do you uhm.. remember those stories you wrote? About.. me and you?" She asked him and squinted a little, trying to think of how to word it. Jacob nodded in response, "Well, I read them. Except for one.."

Jacob went red and looked away from her again, scratching his nose a little, "Oh, right.. the honeymoon one?" He questioned, clearly trying to just seem casual, although he was dying on the inside.

"Yeah.. that one. I was just wondering.. could I read it?" She looked at him, smirking a little at how flustered he was when she asked the question.

"I-," He started before pausing and taking a breath, "W-would you really want to?" Y/N nodded in response, "I don't know if you would.. it's.. i-it's different to the others.."

"Good different or bad different?" Y/N asked and raised an eyebrow.

Jacob shrugged, "It depends on what you think." He went to open his mouth to finish talking but then he heard-

"Jacob! Come here!"

He sighed softly and stood up, walking to the door. He paused for a moment and looked back at her for a moment, "You uhm.. you know where it is.." He told her before he walked out of the room and went out to see what Andy wanted.

Y/N looked over at his laptop which was tucked away in the corner of the room. His parents had discouraged him from bringing it, saying that it was meant to be a family vacation and that he shouldn't be distracted by his devices. But it was Jacob, if he wanted to do something, he'd do it. He'd proved it by now.

She considered looking at the story but part of her wanted to just leave it in the past. She always regretted digging up old things in the past but this time she was really tempted. Not because she wanted to read about Jacob's fantasies about her- or the fact he'd made himself sound much bigger than he really was- but she just wanted to read it for closure.

After all, that was stuff about her out there on the internet. She deserved to know what that stuff said. Y/N partly wondered why he wrote those stories on that dodgy website and not on wattpad, it would probably get a few more reads on there. Nevertheless, Y/N found herself reaching over to the laptop and turning it on.

She giggled and looked at his home screen, smiling softly as he saw that his wallpaper was a selfie that they'd taken together a while back. Before all of the crazy shit had happened, Jacob looked so happy, she wished she could see him that happy more often.

Y/N clicked on a browser and opened a private tab before typing in the website address as she'd done the time before. Once again, she felt her heart race and stopped herself from whimpering at the gruesome photos and videos on the page. She wondered how on earth Jacob even got turned on by this stuff. It was just normal porn but with a lot more blood and tears- it made her wonder whether there really was sometimes wrong with him. And she wondered whether Andy and Laurie knew about it.

She typed in Jacob's user name and there it was, the account she'd seen before. She noticed that he hadn't been active in a long time, and that there were a lot of messages on his message board. She guessed a lot of people found his account after the trial.

She scrolled down through his stories and clicked on the one she hadn't read before. The one entitled, "The Honeymoon." She could only wonder what it was about but she guessed that she'd find out in a moment.

She clicked on the story and took a deep breath before beginning to read.. and it.. wasn't the worst.

++++++++++++++++++++++
Sooo sorry for the cliff hanger! I just wanted to let you know that there's going to be a bit of, kinda smut, in the next one and if any of you don't want to read it then just ignore everything in italics.

A few of you wanted to hear the story so I'll show it in the next chapter :) and then I'll get back to the main plot! <3

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote!

Also, when I write my next fanfic, who should I write it about? Leave some suggestions :)