"Oh he said yes! We can go now guys!" I said cheerfully as all of us were sitting on the table during break

"That emoji though." Yoongi whispered after peeking into my phone. I quickly hid my phone and look at him. He is a daddy ok? What do you expect?

"See hyung, you should have woken her up yesterday." Hoseok said and smirked at Yoongi who just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever..." He put his palm under his jaw looking at us with a I'm bored look. Suddenly Amber spoke.

"Oh I was thinking to do something special in this Founders day performance." She said and looked at me. Uh um...

"Yeah we always do something special... what's so exciting about that?" Yoongi asked, closing his eyes.

"Y/N..." Amber simply pointed at me and both Hoseok and Yoongi suddenly became so interested in me.

"Uh...w-what?" I stuttered as they both smirked at each other. I swear to God if they are planning to make me perform.

"So let's start from tomorrow?" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded.

"Why not today? The faster the better." Yoongi said as I just sat there already understanding what they meant.

I gave Yoongi a glare and he understood why not today. Well not like I wanna perform but...

"Hey guys!!" Suddenly a familiar voice said. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I immediately knew who it was.

"What now?" Hoseok groaned and folded his arms in front of his chest. Jaewon pulled a chair to sit between me and Amber.

"I heard the practice for Founder's day will start soon." Eric said leaning on the table across me. Why do I feel centered?

"Yeah it will...so what? I suspended you both for a month so sadly you guys can't participate." Yoongi said, leaning towards me a bit and glaring at Jaewon.

I look at Yoongi and pouted. He raised his eyebrow at me and I patted his head. He quickly sat straight, making me chuckle.

"Y/N... convenience him please~ We already said sorry to you and we'll do whatever you say." Jaewon tugged on my shirt and I rubbed the back of my neck.

After knowing how they ruined many girls lives I feel uncomfortable with them. Even though I always have Yoongi by my side, it's still scary.

"C-Can't...sorry Jaewon, he's the president of the club so I can't change anything..." I said and he hung his head low.

"Woah...I'm surprised that Y/N said no." Amber said and Hoseok agreed too, passing a glare at Jaewon who was playing with his fingers.

"Well you guys can do the camera like last time." Yoongi smirked and I looked at him, raising my eyebrows.