Chapter 19

Word count: 2482

Adrian's POV

*

Another day at Diego's place and we'd already had quite an eventful evening, as always.

This time around, it revolved around our argument about who had a better voice slash pitch and voice control between The Weeknd and Ed Sheeran.

The argument was intense and Diego had won after an hour of constantly firing points, before telling me not to compare the artistes because they had their own ways to go about these things. Their genres and styles were different. Ed-Sheeran was good in his own way and so was The Weeknd. Also, I didn't have much points to back my argument up. Sorry Weeknd.

"Okay. Let's begin the tutorial." I heaved a sigh and yawned.

"You're right. Now, here's how we'll go about it."

"Okay?"

He was sitting beside me on the couch. My legs were on his thighs but he removed them and replaced them with the papers and textbook he picked from the table.

"I'll ask you questions. For every question you give a correct answer to, you'll get to kiss me."

I furrowed my brows. This suggestion sounded very tempting. "Can't I just kiss you randomly? Go put on a shirt at least."

He'd been appearing more shirtless for a few days now. It wasn't fair.

It was getting tortuous to watch him walking around the house in just pants. One evening, he even dared to say he only wanted to wear boxer briefs all night. That stupid thing outlined his pretty dick and I couldn't do a thing about it but constantly stop my eyes from ogling the beautiful sight!

He shook his head at my question. "Nope, I'm comfortable this way. Also, you need to concentrate because we have barely two hours for revision before you go back home."

"Oh." I eyed him for some seconds. He was pretty serious about this and it would be amazing if I could get an answer right and then get to kiss him as a reward.

While reading, he always liked it when I had my total concentration on what I was doing and not on any other thing. He was just like Kara, there was nothing like playing whenever they were studying.

"Do I get to do something extra for bonus points?"

"No...unless I bend the rules after two bonus points."

My lips parted in displeasure. "But-"

"No buts babe. You can get rewarded for the third bonus. Only starting from the third bonus."

"Okay. Let's begin." I sat back and waited eagerly for him to begin. I was confident in myself because I'd been working very hard these past few weeks.

We started going through everything I'd read. Exams was almost over and now we had just two more papers to go. One in three days time and the other one next week. After that, I'd be out of that school for good!

"Wrong."

"That's a lie!" I growled.

"You didn't get it right." He shook his head, making me scowl. This was the third question I was quite confident I got right out of a numerous questions he'd asked me, yet he'd kept telling me they were wrong. I yanked my book from his hold and searched for the questions and their answers myself.

When I found the answer, I moved the book closer to his face so he could see it properly.

"I got them right, Mr scholar. I just didn't put them in the exact words as they were in the textbook."