Chapter 10

Word count: 2066

My shout out goes to Mexico and Philadelphia. You guys rock!

Diego's POV

*

Javier: *Matt called again this morning. I told him I don't know where you are but you have to be more discrete from now on. He's sending some people to track you and they might start going to airports if he suspects you're no longer in the country*

Diego: *I'll deal with it. Thanks.*

Javier: *Keep in touch. Will you?*

Diego: *Sure pal, I will.*

I heaved a sigh and left my messenger, ignoring the message from the Matthews, my one time parents. They've searched all over California for me but apparently the private agents my dad hired were doing shitty jobs because I wasn't even hiding from them.

I left California willingly. Yet they hadn't traced me to Italy, where my mother was.

I decided to deal with that later, when I wouldn't be thinking about how Adrian currently looked so damn sexy in a way that was making me go haywire. I knew that was a lie, I thought about Adrian all the time.

She was always in my head and on my mind.

Her smile.

Her beauty.

Her strong headed nature and the loving side of her she rarely showed me because she didn't want to appear vulnerable.

My eyes followed every move her body made, wishing I could trail my hands down to her waist and just hold her close to me, to never let go.

The thoughts had my breath hitching.

I ran my hands over my hair, groaning lowly while watching her ramble nonstop about her unmade hair and bare face. She looked great even though her blond hair was in a tumbled mess atop her head and her lips were fuller as she'd been biting on them nonstop.

Girls liked to look perfect but they had no idea that they were already perfect. Without having to try anything. Her waking beside me on some mornings with her face bare and her lips pouted was actually close to the best thing ever.

The best thing though, would be her putting her vulnerability aside and admitting to her feelings for me and also letting me love her like she actually deserved to be loved. Everyone deserved a second chance, and with Adrian there was no exception.

I liked her, I wanted her to be mine alone.

I wanted to show her how jealous and caring I could be when guys flirted with her whenever we went out to get some groceries or whenever we went to the park. I wanted the world to know she was mine! I chuckled at that.

Hell, we did everything as a couple, I'd even made out with her yesterday though she had been an emotional mess at that time. She had woken up after being asleep for an hour, screaming due to her nightmares and I couldn't even hold her down when she started trashing and crying so hysterically.

I'd kissed her so deeply to get her mind off whatever she was dreaming about, and thank goodness it had worked.

I really should talk to Kara about her nightmares. It was beginning to get me worried about this whitish blonde haired girl standing right before me.

She was speaking, talking to me actually and looking through her clothes which were hung on the left part of my wardrobe.

I liked Adrian, her free spirited nature was something that turned me on to no end.