Chapter 11

Word count: 2521

My shout out goes to Kenya and Cairo. I love you guys ❤

Adrian's POV

*

"Coming!"

Today was the day Paul was coming to pay us a visit and I'd planned it with Stephano that he would take Kara somewhere to have fun and burn off off the stress she'd accumulated with her constant studying.

There was no two ways about it. Kara had to graduate with a first class because she was always on the top at all times and she was studying really hard for the finals while I on the other hand would agree that I wasn't stressing it.

Kara had actually been insistent on having him just come over so she could still do some hours of reading over the weekend but then I'd still have to leave the dorm anyway so I decided to plan with Stephano to just steal her away from here. One way or the other.

It hadn't even been more than twenty minutes when Kara called me that she'd just gotten to the beach where they would be spending the weekend.

I went to the door to check on who was there.

I was expecting both Paul and Diego but only one of those men would make my heart race. Thinking about my grey eyed best friend which I had carnal intentions and pure lust towards was enough for my insides to turn to mush.

Opening in the door, the sight of the dirty blonde haired guy appeared.

"Diego. You're here." I breathed.

Goodness. I was such a horny dog whenever I was around him and I needed to work on myself. I tucked my upper lip between my teeth and sighed softly while shamelessly checking him out.

He was in white tee-shirt and black leather jacket with black jean pants.

His smoky grey eyes were roaming over my body in a way that promised me good treatment- if only I would allow him give me that treatment.

I shook my head to ward off the dirty thoughts and opened the door properly for him to come in.

He came in with a gift pack in hand, looking around.

Just as I moved forward to stand beside him and shut the door, he moved in as well and his elbow slowly but swiftly graced my nipple.

I gasped.

Then looked up at him to see him looking around our apartment and nodding his head, as if satisfied of what he was seeing.

He didn't even notice what he'd just done.

"Nice place." He went to take a seat on my couch and dropped the pack on the table, stretching his legs.

"Thanks babe." I replied and quickly sat beside him. "Would you like to take off the jacket?"

"Sure." He took it off and as he leaned forward to pull the sleeve out, his elbow gently graced my breast again. This time more effective than the first time.

I gasped again, feeling the sudden effect that had on my lady parts.

I moved farther from him just as he was stretching the jacket towards me and he gave me an inquisitive look. I shook head as if telling him I was okay and went to hang the jacket by the stand at the left side of the entrance.

I pointed at his boots and he took them off as well, handing them to me. I placed it at the door entrance.

"How was your day?" He asked, eyeing me.

"It was good, we read. Nothing more."

"Did you miss me?" He asked with twinkling eyes and I chuckled.