Chapter 12

Chapter 2111

*

My shout out goes to ....

(Mention your country. It deserves the attention whether I mention or not!)

Diego's POV

*

My eyes trailed down her face, to her eyelashes, her nose and finally down to her cute lips.

I needed to allow her get the rest she deserved because she looked so peaceful right now but it was still a real struggle for me not to kiss her again.

I cussed when she murmured and snuggled closer to me, placing her head on my chest.

She pouted her lips and I cackled a bit and slowly pulled away, only for Adrian to move with me and have a cute frown grace her features as she tightened her grip on my shirt.

Shít.

She was still pouting.

My body was in a damn frenzy.

What would those lips look like when she was on her knees, pleasuring me? That thought made me groan and I went towards her clothes, fishing a little piece and picking it but then I stopped at the last second.

Was this even right?

Pleasuring myself right before my baby girl when she was sleeping wouldn't be a good thing. It didn't feel right, but the thought of her lips around my pulsing meat had made me so hard.

"What are you doing to me?" I asked with narrowed eyes and moved back to lie on the bed, holding back a groan when she quickly tightened her hold around me again.

Myself and Adrian usually slept like this whenever she was at my place and to hell if I was doing it just because she was my friend.

Friends my ass.

Ever since I called Kara last year and met with her and Adrian, who was her best friend at the park close to her school, all I'd wanted to do was to pull her to the restroom where we would have our own privacy, pull her pants down and show her who she belonged to.

Because I immediately remembered that night.

I'd been smashed, fine, but I would remember the face of that bold girl who dared come into my room and then seduced me into having sex with her.

Like, she was so gorgeous.

Even without her seducing me that night, I would have been the one begging for her to sleep with me.

But when I asked about her casually from Kara later on and I was told she was entertaining her boyfriend who was visiting, I immediately knew I couldn't purse her anymore.

And now that he was no more, it wouldn't be a crime going after her. Especially after I had gotten to know more about her since January and discovered she was so amazing.

She was smart, had a good sense of humor and could also cook, which I found hot since I knew so many girls couldn't cook, just because. The woman who brought me up as my mother couldn't cook, she couldn't even make soup when I was sick.

The nanny had to do everything.

I couldn't blame her because she just wasn't brought up that way.

Yeah, Adrian wore little clothings that exposed her goodies most of the time — which I strongly believed should be left for my eyes alone — that was something we could work on.

Whenever I petted her and coaxed her like a baby, she would easily open up to me but whenever I tried to act all dominant and bossy, she would shrink back and also attack me with a higher tempo.