Chapter 16

Word count: 1814

My shout-out goes to Mandarin and Puerto Rico.

*

Adrian: *I want you thinking of me all day.*

I randomly sent the text to Diego, feeling my eyes droop as I wondered what he was up to right now. Of no doubt, he would be discussing some stuff with his colleagues at work, looking so smart and sexy in that shirt he wore to work today.

We'd not been talking as much as before, mainly because Diego was no longer as friendly as he used to be with me but this morning, I'd made sure I had him for a few minutes on Facetime before he left for work, just to check him out, much to his annoyance. Also, I didn't fail to tell him that was the reason I actually facetimed him.

Diego had been avoiding me.

He no longer wanted us to spend time alone like before. Basically speaking, he'd changed. And it was biting me so hard that I was the one that pushed him away in the first place.

What would I do if he suddenly started liking some other chick out there? I heaved a sigh and went back to the songs I was checking on Kara's phone so I could download them on mine, since I deleted all those heartbreak songs I had from the time I was mourning Lucas.

For the umpteenth time, I ignored the message Stephano sent Kara.

Not even five minutes after I sent the text to Diego, I received one back.

Diego: *Huh?*

Adrian: *I want your eyes on me, daddy.*

Diego: *I can't video call right now Adrian. I'm busy at work.*

I internally squealed. He didn't call me out for calling him daddy.

Adrian: *I want your hands dominating me. Tonight*

Diego: *Jesus Adrian, stop playing this way. I'm at 'work'. I need to focus.*

Adrian: *I want all of you taking charge while I scream and call you daddy.*

Diego: *hell. Are you drinking Adrian? Stop being so naughty. I don't want to go around sporting a boner.*

I almost choked on a gasp. He was still attracted to me. He would actually walk around with a boner if I made him 'excited' enough. The thought sent a thrill of pleasure running down my spine.

Adrian: *I've been naughty then, daddy. Punish me. Make me know you're the boss. Spank my little globes and show me who I belong to.*

I moaned at my own text and heaved a sigh, suddenly craving Diego badly. I wanted him here with me, on me, all over me and mostly speaking, inside me.

Not making up my mind wasn't helping anyone. I didn't want Diego with any other person because I wanted him for myself alone but I wouldn't deny the fact that I'd insisted on friendship because I was afraid of another disaster coming up if I tried to give myself the chance to be happy.

A part of me, deep inside my heart, was scared. Very scared.

Kara's phone started ringing again and I found myself smirking. Kara had her boyfriend wrapped under her pinkie. This rich businessman had it bad for her. They couldn't even stay off each other for just three to four hours. Wasn't he a billionaire that needed to stay busy for hours at work?