Chapter 32

Word count: 3826

Hope you're staying safe ❤

Diego's POV

*

Eight weeks and two days.

I hadn't seen my baby girl for more than eight weeks and nothing was going right with me. My mind was constantly troubled, knowing I couldn't call or text her whenever I wanted.

It was all my fault.

I was too damn hard on her that day and things had just gone from bad to worse because of Cindy. Fucking Cindy.

A frustrated sigh escaped my lips. Adrian had been reading some of my messages before and even picking my calls sometimes but she'd stopped that a week ago.

I knew she was busy with Kara and Stephano's wedding preparations but she could've at least picked my calls on some occasions. Every time she saw me, she would outright ignore me or reply with a few words if people were present.

Another sigh floated through my lips as I took the next turn, entering the estate.

Tonight was my twin sister's bachelorette party and Adrian would go with her and some of her friends while I would be with Stephano and some of his friends. His brother would also be here tonight though I had only met him once. He was a model and a ruthless businessman using the disguise of a playboy.

My heartbeat skipped at the thought of him.

What if he took fancy in Adrian during this period that she'd been busy at the mansion and asked her out?

He was rumored for being an expert in wooing girls with his glib tongue and dumping his girlfriends after a few weeks. And there was always truth in some rumors...

I frowned at the thought and quickly shook my head. She still loved me, she wouldn't do that to me.

My phone started ringing and I picked it, seeing it was Stephano.

"Stephano?"

"Where are you?" He asked immediately and I rolled my eyes. The ever impatient one.

"I'm a minute away from the mansion."

"Don't bother going in. Just meet up at the club. Benito and two other friends of mine are already there and Giuliano might come late. I might need you to do something for me a little while after we get to the club so let's meet ASAP."

"Okay, no problem."

I ended the call and took a U-Turn back to the express.

When I got to the club, I was led to the VIP section. Two girls were attending to two of his friends already in the first room and they even left the door open. I scowled and walked past the room.

Benito was sitting with one of the other strippers. I frowned at the sight of them discussing. She was wearing her stripper suit consisting of a thong and a white bra but she was also using a suit to cover her shoulders.

Preferably his suit, since it matched his suit pant.

I moved closer to them and caught a snippet of their conversation.

"So Jerry decided to sell his machines which he was still testing and inventing in order to send me to school and I couldn't allow that, you know? He's my brother not my boyfriend. So I told him not to worry and got myself this job."

"Does Jerry know you do this? I mean this escort job in particular." Benito asked the chocolate haired lady.

Her cheeks flushed crimson and she looked down at her exposed thighs. "No he doesn't. He wouldn't be too happy to know his big sister and the only person close to being a parent is working as an escort. I...taught him all about morals and shit. I tried to teach him like our mom would've done if she were alive."