Chapter 8

Where are my Ghanaians and Kenyans? I love you guys! ❤
Please vote and comment. I love knowing your thoughts.

*

I fluttered my eyes open to see I was engulfed into someone's hold, one arm holding me tightly and preventing any form of escape.

"Oh good morning Jesus." I mumbled and said a short prayer, still wrapped in Diego's embrace. Just as I ended it and was about to pull out of his hold, I felt him pull me into him and peck my forehead.

"Good morning sunshine." I smiled at him. Or rather, at his tee-shirt covered chest.

"G'mornin." The baritone voice stated in response, making me clench my thighs together as a sizzling and delicious current flowed through my veins. I loved his morning voice, it was so yummy. Deep. Delicious. "Slept well?" He asked.

"Hmm. You know how comfy your arms are." I crooned childishly.

"Stop teasing me. My morning glory will poke you." He stated gruffly and tried to turn away from me but I grabbed his hand and moved closer into him so he'd wrap his arms around me once more.

"Okay I'll stop, you cuddly baby."

Diego was a big cuddle buddy and I was saving this moment for the day I was going to tease him about it in the nearest future.

"Hey, so Paul is coming over to see me but Kara won't be around because Stephano wants to take her out and...would you like to come as well?"

"Good. I'll eventually get to meet your 'Paul'. I'm sure we'll have a good sleepover."

"Do you know what that means?" I raised my chin up and batted my eyelashes at him shyly.

"No." He pecked my forehead "I don't know what it means. Tell me."

"It means-" I slapped his arm and huffed, gasping for breath and faking a choke. "Get off me, you have morning breath."

His soft laughter filled the air. "That's because I ate some junks while working at midnight. I don't usually have morning breath."

"Bu-"

He poked my arm and smirked. "You on the other hand, you always have morning breath and you keep breathing in my face in the middle of the night, with drool running down your cheek. It's a wonder that I'm still alive." He chuckled.

My cheeks colored in embarrassment at his words as I wished the ground would split into two and swallow me. "Th-that's not true." I sputtered with wide eyes.

I never drooled on my own pillow and Kara had never complained of me having morning breath. I glared at Diego.

"Rake that back Diego. Take it back." I ordered in mortification.

"Come on, it's normal. Nothing for you to be shy about." He teased.

"Shut up!" I threw a pillow at him and huffed, folding my arms across my chest and turning my back to him so as to hide my embarrassment. He laughed and I felt the bed dip behind me.

"The view is nice from here." He said above my head and I looked up to see him looking down at my cleavage, which I'd very much pushed up when I folded my arms across my chest.

"You son of a-" Diego didn't allow me finish my words. He lifted me by the waist and flipped me over so my head was resting on his waist as he carried me out of his room and to the bathroom by the small hallway.

"Put me down, you doofus." I screamed.

"Nope can do babe." His panty dropping voice stated.

I chuckled, then pinched his bum, smiling at myself as I felt the blood slowly rush to my head. Thank goodness I was still on my hair bonnet.