Intro

BILLIONAIRE'S SPITFIRE

Written by (Hephzilolami)

Copyright © 2020 All rights reserved

• SYNOPSIS •

She's my drug. I'm addicted to her. I'll willingly get ruined, if only she's the one who wants to ruin me.

~"Kiss me, Adrian. Kiss me now or I'll loose my fuckin mind!" He growled at me just like he'd done that night, pressing me hotly against his front as his grey eyes shone with carnal hunger.

And I kissed him. Because he was my addiction, as I was his. I was drunk in him. Everything was better when he appeared.~

*

Adrian Houston has the solution to everything. When her best friend, Kara Wilson made a relationship mistake, Adrian provided a solution. When her dad was slipping into depression after the death of her mother, fifteen years old Adrian provided a solution by telling him to marry again.

But little did everyone know, that the bubbly personality named Adrian, the spitfire who easily provided solution to the problems of everyone around her, doesn't know how she'll deal with her own problems, especially her love life. And when she meets her match, Diego, who challenges her in love and loyalty, Adrian makes the easiest form of escape.

She runs.

Will Diego be willing to catch this woman who's owned his heart from the beginning already?

PLEASE READ!!

1. This book is a work of fiction. All characters, locations and incidents are products of the authors imaginations, or have been used ficticiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locale or events is entirely coincidental.

2. No part of this book may be copied or reproduced in audits, quotes, reviews without the consent of the author.

3. I do not allow translation of this story in any language. Yes, all credits will still go to me but I do not allow it.

4. Kindly notify me (let me know) if you come across this book or any other one of my works on any other account or website apart from wattpad and inkitt (inkitt is under my name @HephziLolami)

Timeline

Started: March 24, 2019

Completed - February 2023

Follow me through the remaining books in the BILLIONAIRE SERIES.

* She belongs to the billionaire - Kara and Stephano's story. (Kara is Adrian's best friend)✓

* Billionaire's second chance - Sucre and Monica's story (Sucre is Stephano's friend from college)✓

* Whipped billionaire - Eros and Angela's story (Angela is Stephano's only sister)✓

* Billionaire's spitfire - Adrian and Diego's story. If you don't know Adrian and Diego after reading Kara's story, then...lol. OK✓

* Gonzalo - Gonzalo and Rosa's story (Gonzalo is Kara's friend and they grew up in the Alfonsi mansion and he was among the workers Stephano took with him to his own mansion. He was once attracted to Kara before Stephano sent him off)✓

I also have the 'HIS', my new series.

* The Nanny✓

* HIS✓

* Hayden

* The brute

For regular updates on my works, follow me on here and Inkitt.

Kindly vote when you read any of them and share with your friends. Thanks!

YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME ON:

Facebook: hephzilolami wattpad
Instagram: hephzilolami
Twitter: hephzilolami
Snapchat: hephzilolami
Tiktok: hephzilolami
Gmail: hephzilolami@gmail.com

*

Let me know what you think about it. You'll surely love the characters!

Enjoy reading :-)

Your girl,
Hephzibah