Chapter 14: There's A First Time For Everything

Chapter 14

Don’t meet me in front of drama. Janice quickly texted Jeremy after a round of introductions. Janice adored her cute little flip phone that Carrie surprised her at dinner the night before. Ms. E was explaining to her what we as students do for class when she felt her phone buzz in her pocket. The students chatted lightly and giggled at each other. 

Why? He wrote.

Because of reasons. Just don’t. Janice replied before opening her backpack, ready to shove her phone in it when Jeremy’s text came in. 

Getting it ON with jay? ;) Janice was baffled at his text. They were people of God! How dare he assume such things of that when she was in likes of Jeremy! Of course, he didn’t know but still.

We are going to have a good talk later. Meet at the spot. Janice quickly sighed before stuffing the flip into her backpack, ignoring the little buzz, and rested her head in her palm.

              Jessica, Mrs. Trust, was basically any guys dream and any girl’s aim to be. Her hair was long and thick with the light red tone, obviously real. She looked so fit, too fit, to have a child. How old was she anyways? Janice did the math in her head and figured she was around the age of 32. Jessica looked nothing of her age, instantly making Janice jealous. She herself would never age, but if she did she wouldn’t want it to be too visible. Maybe the kid from before wasn’t hers? Maybe he was the guy with her? Well Jeremy did have very attractive friends before, rude. Janice never had the time to make many friends, since she would leave everyone soon. Not including the other missionaries, Janice didn’t socialize with other people in heaven. 

              A skinny boy that Janice didn’t bother remembering spoke slightly louder than the other ones. “Ms. Trust is pretty hot.” The girls all lashed out and slapped the boy simultaneously while the guys chuckled but silently agreed. 

“Watch out, buddy. I’m Mrs. Not Miss.” Mrs. Trust scolded him with a glint in her eyes. Janice held in a chortle as the boy shrunk in embarrassment. Mrs. Trust and Ms. E laughed along. Jessica’s eyes landed on Janice. They blinked at each other before Janice looked away.

              Why did everything have to go down hill? 

~

              “She what?” Jeremy hissed. Janice and her friend stood a few yards away from the group of 7th period free. They were crazy enough to stand outside in the snow, let alone sit in a cozy little circle. It was snowing for goodness sake! Janice was explaining what Jessica had been doing here. “And did she say anything?” Jeremy question.

“No. I left as soon as the bell rang.” Janice shook her head.

“Maybe you should have picked a different partner…” Jeremy sighed.

“What? No! I picked you because I thought it would be easier for me to concentrate with you. If I chose Izzy then we would be fooling around the whole time!” Janice said. It was true, but in actuality Janice wasn’t thinking at all when she asked Jeremy to be her partner. She wasn’t going to say that now! They stood in an awkward silence.

“Hey, Mrs. Trust!” The scrawny kid from Janice’s drama class called out. Janice turned around to see Jessica walking towards the faculty parking lot. She let out a squeak and pulled Jeremy towards a tree. They needed to hide. The faculty parking lot was behind them. 

              The two watched as silently as possible as the group of kids chatted lightly. Jeremy was pressed against Janice’s back to try and peek out. She swatted him and looked back to see she was saying her goodbyes and once again walking in their direction. Janice pulled back from behind the tree and angled both their bodies so if Jessica passed and moved past she wouldn’t be able to see either of their faces. Janice felt Jeremy breathe slowly onto her forehead, which comforted her slightly. Jessica’s timid footsteps came closer and closer to the tree they hid behind. “This is the perfect opportunity to act like a couple.” Janice whispered to Jeremy.  He nodded and brought his hands to Janice’s waist. She felt her breath hitch as the warmth of his hands gripped her sides.

               Out of the corner of her eye, Janice spotted Jessica walking toward the parking lot. A lone paper escaped her large folder and Jessica left her folder on the ground to chase after it. It landed a couple of yards away. Janice started to panic as Jessica picked up her paper and looked her way. Janice quickly pulled Jeremy closer as Jessica took a step towards them. “Lean forward.” She told him quickly.

“What?” Jeremy asked baffled and unaware of Jessica’s proximity.

“Lean forward.” Janice urged him before reaching up and did the first thing that came to her mind. She kissed him.

              She pushed her lips into his and held him. He stood shocked before slowly pushing himself closer and moved his lips against hers. They kissed softly. Janice traced her hands along his arms and around his neck. She wanted nothing more than to run her fingers through his hair, but her snow mittens kept her from doing so. Janice peeked out of the corner of her closed eye to check of Jessica. She must have given up because the red head no longer stood there and a car was driving out of the parking lot. She was about to pull away when Jeremy’s hand left her waist and wrapped around the back of her head. He pulled away from her and placed his forehead against hers. Both Janice’s and Jeremy’s breath came out in pants as they tried to recover. They stared at each other directly into each other’s eyes before once again slipping each other their mouths.

Janice was never experienced in this because well, she followed God. One was not supposed to have any romantic connection with another unless in a romantic relationship. And she certainly could not have any sexual relationship because that is only for married couples. But it seemed like Jeremy knew exactly what he was doing. She wondered how many partners he's had before we passed.

   They slowly continued their innocent kisses when someone rudely interrupted them. “Woah.” They jumped away from each other like their skin was on fire. Sarah stood in the light snow with a smirk on her face. “Am I interrupting anything.” 

“No!” They stuttered at the same time.

“I just wanted to tell you that the bell is going to ring soon.” Sarah giggled before running back to the group. Janice stood next Jeremy in an awkward silence. He cleared his throat.

 “I guess we should get back now?” Jeremy held his glove-less hand open. Janice nodded and slipped her mitten-ed hand into his and the walked silently back to the group.

               “What took you two so long?” The girl Dana suggested once they made it back. The usual group was there, including Jay.

“They were fully making out!” Sarah laughed. Janice blushed as the group chortled.

“And you very rudely interrupted.” Jeremy snuffed back. Sarah pouted at him but continued to pester the two. Janice caught a glance at Jay. He was icily staring back at her, his eyes hard. She mouthed to him ‘What’s up?’ He didn’t answer but stood up and slung his backpack on and walked away. She stared at his retreating figure as the bell rang. Everyone packed up their stuff before leaving towards their next class.

(>^_^)> A/N: Hello there! Long time no see! How is everyone doing? This month has been slightly hectic and I'm very sorry about how short this actually is. But the next chapter is going to be Jeremy's story and what actually happened to him. So look forward to that! I actually wrote that chapter a long time ago during this pass summer but never typed it out... Let's just say that Biology will never hold my interest.

So I have been introduced into a new fandom of Doctor Who and David Tennat </3 WHY IS HE SO OLD I CAN'T EVEN. My new OTP is HuneyPuff and Pickle :3 What is my life?

Wicked is coming to my hometown so I really want to see it, but then MAYDAY PARADE AND WE ARE THE IN CROWD DECIDE TO HAVE A CONCERT HERE SO NOW I HAVE TO CHOSE. Gawd dang it. Why is life so dificult? I think I'm going to chose MP and WATIC...

The song on the side has been stuck in my head for the past 3 weeks. I only started this month and I'm already on thr 4th season. THOSE LITTLE FAT THINGS ARE ADORABLE OMG.

Leave a comment with suggestions or anything! BYE <3