No matter what you are Part 2 (Soramafu & Naruluz)

Pairings: Soraru x Mafumafu, Nqrse x Luz

Monster AU
Second chapter of this series, Mikoto has already no idea how this should go on ww Oh well, she will just write and see how it turns out and hopes it will be alright ww No proofreading and same thing as always ww Anyways, hope you enjoy~

*****

The sound of footsteps filled the seemingly empty hallways as the only ones being there were the raven-haired male and the albino. Mafumafu walked slightly behind the older male who only spoke up when he had to.

"This is the teacher's office so if you need to talk to one of them, you can go there.", the mummy said as he let the albino take a look at it for a minute before he walked ahead again, making the younger male snap out of his thoughts to quickly follow him.

The awkward silence got even longer as the zombie soon found it too unbearable that he decided to speak up.

"U-um, so Soraru-san is a mummy, right?", the albino asked as he immediately hit his tongue in regret after that when he realized how stupid the question must have been.

Nevertheless, he was surprised by Soraru who merely hummed in response, not making any fun of it. Soraru didn't add anything else to that though as he merely pointed to the room left to him.

"This is the infirmary. Just go here if you injured yourself. They have pretty much everything you need.", Soraru informed the albino who only nodded in response.

After making sure that Mafumafu had registered what he said, the older male had already started walking again without any other word. The younger male soon understood why the raven-haired male seemed to not have many friends here as he was still determined to start some small conversation with the older male though despite that.

"So how is it like being a mummy? Can you tell me more about yourself? May I ask you questions?", the albino asked as the raven-haired mummy only sighed. "Aren't you already asking questions? I don't like talking about myself but if you have any questions towards my race, I can answer them I guess.", Soraru said.

"Then... What is under those bandages?", Mafumafu asked curiously. "My bandages?", the raven-haired male asked as he reached to touch the bandage covering his right eye before letting his bandaged arm sink down again.

"Here I thought you'd maybe ask more interesting questions than this. Isn't it basic knowledge to know what's under a mummy's bandage?", Soraru scoffed as the albino played with his fingers nervously as he gave the older male a sheepish smile.

"I... have always been living secluded so I pretty much don't know anything about the races... But I'm determined to learn more about them so I can understand them better!", Mafumafu exclaimed as the older male looked at him for a second before nodding. "Alright. Then our next stop might help you with that goal.", Soraru said as the albino looked at him confused.

Instead of answering, the raven-haired male opened the door to reveal a large room filled with many different kinds of books.

Mafumafu could only stare at it in awe as he had never seen a place which contained so many different kinds of books before.

"Follow me.", Soraru instructed the younger male which snapped the albino out of his daze and made him follow the older male.

They walked through the different kinds of shelves until they reached the corner at the far back of the library as Soraru didn't look much at the books while Mafumafu was looking around in curiosity. "Ah, here it is.", Soraru said as he pulled out a book with a red hardcover.