One Cup of Coffee to win your Heart Part 2 (Soramafu & Urasaka)

Pairings: Soraru (Barista) x Mafumafu (University Student), Urata (Barista) x Sakata (University Student)
Genre: Fluff

Café au
And here is the second part~ I don't know how long this series will go on honestly but I sure hope you guys won't get bored of it so quickly ww Also, no proofreading ww Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the chapter~

*****

A usual Tuesday morning. The sun was rising, the birds were chirping and the coffee aroma was filling the air. Soraru and Urata both grew used to these kinds of mornings as they would spend them together wether they liked it or not.

This bickering that they always had in between them, was just their way of getting along. And neither of them ever did anything to stop it. They had grown used to it, having known each other since middle school.

Back then, they would have never thought they would even get remotely along because of certain circumstances. But now, they have opened a café together and see each other every day.

Despite the constant arguing and bickering, those two still considered each other as friends. So of course, Urata would notice something was off with the raven-haired male.

Especially, since he was staring at this piece of plastic for the whole god damn time.

Knowing Soraru though, he also knew that the ravenette wouldn't just give him a clear answer. So all he could do is wait and see how this goes on. Noticing that it was almost 7 am, Urata looked at the door, expecting it to open anytime soon which exactly happened as the door opened and the bell chimed along with it.

And as it did, a familiar redhead stepped inside the coffee shop as the brunet sighed and got to the counter. He was surprised though, to see an albino also entering as the red-haired male was usually the only customer ever visiting at this hour.

Nevertheless, he decided to put on his neutral face as he bowed slightly.

"Welcome to Sakura no Haru. What would you like to order?", he asked them as the redhead decided to order first with a bright smile.

"Good Morning, Urata-san! I'd like one caramel macchiato with extra cream, extra caramel, extra syrup, additional chocolate sauce, chocolate sprinkles, double caramel, more whipped cream and a lot of chocolate powder on the cream please!", Sakata placed his order as Urata didn't say anything and only scribbled down the order while the albino only giggled.

"You really do need a lot of sugar, huh, Sakatan?", he asked the other male who smiled sheepishly and nodded. "Well, I won't be able to concentrate on my lessons otherwise!", he said as the albino nodded. "And what will you have?", Urata asked as he looked at the albino who was startled on suddenly being addressed.

"Eh? Uh, well, I don't know yet...", Mafumafu said as he looked down embarrassed, expecting the brunet to be annoyed.

Instead, he only leaned onto the counter as he lightly hit the blackboard with his pen to get the albino's attention there which succeeded.

"These are our daily recommendations if you can't choose. If you want something else you can just check our menu here.", the brunet said as he pointed on the blackboard above him.

"E-eh? Ah, thank you.", Mafumafu thanked the older male. "No problem.", he said before leaning slightly back and raising his voice.

"Oi, Soraru! We got another customer so come here and take his order while I make this idiot's stupid macchiato.", the brunet shouted which caused the redhead to pout as he crossed his arms, huffing. "I am not an idiot!", he exclaimed as the brunet only rolled his eyes.