One Cup of Coffee to win your Heart Part 3 (Soramafu & Urasaka)

Pairings: Soraru (Barista) x Mafumafu (University Student), Urata (Barista) x Sakata (University Student)
Genre: Fluff

Café au
And so, the third chapter is here~ Look at me having so much free time ww Anyways, you guys know the drill~ No proofreading and I hope you enjoy www Also, me and Mai-san have written a collab together! It is on her account and is called "Holding your Heart Hostage" and you can read it when going on mysteryjessica . Anyways, enjoy the chapter~

*****

Urata was usually someone who always had a scowl or an annoyed expression on his face. The default emotions the brunet had usually were being annoyed, mischievous or nothing.

From all of those years that Soraru got to know the other male, he got to learn that Urata was someone who was liked to cause troubles and saw others in their misery while snickering to himself.

And if that wasn't the case, the brunet would usually avoid interacting with people, only talking to people who he was close to.

Even then, the brunet was still always either annoyed or feeling like causing trouble.

That is what Soraru knew about his friend after all these years.

That's why, he wondered what the hell happened in those few hours while he took a rest that the Urata was suddenly distracted from work just to look at his phone and sometimes even smile.

Smile.

That is something that Soraru had almost never seen and the ravenette was creeped out by it. It was almost closing time with only two more hours to go when the brunet suddenly put his apron away and cleaned his last things up.

"I will go to my room now because there are probably not many customers coming anymore. You can handle it by yourself.", Urata said as Soraru merely nodded, watching the shorter male leave the front café as he was drying some of the cups and put them back in their places.

"Something definitely happened today... He was like this after I came back from taking a break. He was looking at his phone all the time. Sakata had a day off so he talked to Urata— Ah. I see.", Soraru only sighed as he started walking to the tables.

"I knew he had a thing for Sakata.", Soraru said to himself as he was cleaning the last table before he heard the door open as he looked at the entrance to see that a familiar albino entered with both of his hands clutching the hem of his bag as he looked around confused.

"E-eh? Ah, I'm sorry, is it already closed for today?", Mafumafu asked with a troubled expression as the older male could basically see the albino fidgeting nervously already.

"No, don't worry, we are still open. It's just that no one usually comes around this time.", Soraru explained to the albino who sighed out in relief. "I see... Is it alright for me to order something then?", the younger male asked as the barista nodded and motioned towards one of the tables.

"Do you want to sit down or take your order with you?", the raven-haired male asked. "Um... is it alright if I have it here then?", Mafumafu asked as he fumbled with the hem of his sweatshirt.

The ravenette nodded as he motioned for the younger male to sit down before handing him a menu. Taking the menu with a small thanks, Mafumafu scanned through the different things before deciding on something.

"I would like to have some fruits tea with a... Nyantolate cake?", the albino asked in a questioning manner as he looked up at the barista who scratched his cheek.