Drunk Confession (Aranaru)

Pairing: Araki x Nqrse
Genre: Fluff
Requested by: @-L1GHT

Ok, I don't get why I can't tag you Light-chan but here you go! Requests are still closed, I'm sorryyyy~ But... I saw that you guys like the No Game no Life chapter, huh? www Well, it was supposed to be a oneshot like I probably said some people already but... if there are actually people who want to read it then I will try my best to make a part two sooner or later!

Nqrse only sighed boredly as he looked at all the people talking to each other right now. Soraru had invited him to join the party of Mafumafu after the ravenette has been invited as well.

So being himself, he decided to join. For one, he liked parties a lot because they were fun.

And second, he could talk to his aniki about splatoon and such. It was already night and the party has been going on for hours as he wondered when he could finally get home.

Now, you might be wondering why Nqrse wanted to get home all of a sudden. After all, he did like parties. Well, he really looked forward to the party, that was true.

But Nqrse couldn't even talk to Soraru for half an hour before the albino ran up to them half-drunk before he dragged the older male away, leaving Nqrse back alone.

Nqrse didn't really mind that Soraru was dragged away at first. In fact, he found it funny how distressed the ravenette looked when the albino suddenly clung to him that much.

But what made him wanting to leave the party, was the fact that he couldn't talk to anyone else after that. Urata was drunk and laughing about everything his team members told him.

Sakata, also being drunk, started talking about random things but didn't really change much.

Nqrse would have loved to join the conversation but he didn't know any of them that much and all of them seemed to be having a good time that he didn't have the heart to interrupt them.

Soraru had to take care of a drunk Mafumafu. He would have talked to Luz who seemed to need some comfort after getting clearly depressed after drinking some alcohol.

But just as he was about to stand up to go to the light-haired male, Kain arrived to go to the male to comfort him.

In the end, he didn't know what to do anymore as he just sat at a table and swirled his glass of alcohol around, looking at it boredly.

He wanted to leave the party but that would seem inpolite so in the end, all he did was sitting there as he waited for the party to slowly end.

Just as he was about to give up and accept the fact that he'd be alone for the rest of the party, a glass was set aside him and someone sat in front of him, as he looked up, surprised to see a familiar redhead sit in front of him.

His mood immedatiely rose as his usual smile settled on his face. ''Oh~ Araki! I didn't know that you were at this party too! I haven't seen you anywhere!'', Nqrse exclaimed feigning disappointment.

''Probably because you were just in this room and haven't searched anywhere else. I was outside with some of the other guys.'', Araki explained as he pointed out.

''I see~ Well, now you can hang out with me though~'', the younger male chirped as the older male hummed and took a sip of his own glass, Nqrse noting that it was some whisky.

''I could. Usually, I'd go back outside but I have to choose between either you or drunk Kuro, Tomohisa and Hashiyan...'', Araki stated sighing. ''Eh, you wouldn't want to leave me, your best friend, hanging, do you?'', Nqrse asked as the redhead rolled his eyes.