20k Special: No Fluff no Life

So... this book reached 20k! Probably because I just published too many chapters and not because of the fact that a large amount of people reading this www But thank you! I just wanted to say that I am very thankful for all of you guys reading my chapters! Thanks for keeping up with me for such a long time www sleepykuroX3 A fluff compilation in case you need one!

Anyways, for this 20k special I will do a fluff compilation of different ships because everyone is always writing angst and ahhhhhhh ww Anyways, I hope you enjoy! (><)

(Also I'm sorry if at the middle of the story things start to not make sense ww I felt a little light-headed but I really wanted to finish this chapter today so I did www)

*****

Feeding each other (Human!Hanteru)
(This is from my Hanteru Oneshot ww)
"H-hanpen-kun, say ahhh~", Mafuteru said as the other male complied and opened his mouth before chewing it. "How does it taste?", the younger male asked nervously as the raven-haired male chewed for a bit before smiling softly.

"It tastes good... You are improving a lot, Teru-kun.", Hanpen replied as the albino smiled happily in response. "Thank you, H-hanpen-kun! That is because Hanpen-kun helped me to practice!", the younger male exclaimed as the older male patted the other's head causing the latter to blush before it turned into a happy smile as Mafuteru leaned in closer to the touch.

Both of them smiled at each other as you could practically see the love around them.

Meanwhile, a swordsman and a mage were standing there, both blushing as they looked at each other before averting their gaze.

They should have been used to this as Hanpen and Mafuteru both were like this with each other every time. But they still couldn't help but be surprised every time they saw this.

"Why can't we be like them as well? I'm jealous...."

*****

How we first met (Urasaka)
"Ah, I'm late I'm late!", Urata heard someone saying as they rushed inside the train and sighed out in relief. "Safe!", he exclaimed as the other passengers looked at him weirdly as the redhead only quickly apologized before looking around for a free seat. He then noticed an unoccupied seat next to the brunet as he walked towards him.

"Is that seat still free? May I sit here?", Sakata asked as Urata only hummed and scooted aside for a bit. "Go ahead.", he said as the redhead muttered a small thanks before sitting down next to the brunet. Urata looked back down on his phone as he put his earplugs back in to listen to music and to mind his own business.

He flinched though when he suddenly felt some weight on his shoulders after a minute as he looked aside to see the other male sound asleep.

Urata really wanted to push the other male off and wake up him.

But when he saw the peaceful face of the redhead, he would feel bad to wake him up as he only shifted a bit before going back to listening to his music.

They stayed like that until the loudspeakers announced the name of the last station, waking the redhead up.

Sakata blinked a few times confused before his eyes batted open panicked.