One Cup of Coffee to win your Heart (Soramafu & Urasaka)

Pairings: Soraru (Barista) x Mafumafu (University Student), Urata (Barista) x Sakata (University Student)
Genre: Fluff

Café au
So here we go~ The first chapter of the cafe au which you guys voted for! As promised, this will be fluff~ You guys seemed to be interested in cafe au's so I would recommend a manga on webtoon called Sunny Side Skies. It's really cute and made me write a scene like the first chapter cause I loved it ww Also a great thanks to mysteryjessica for helping me to find a title for this series by suggesting a lot of titles! Anyways, I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter~

*****

Some light clanking sounds could be heard as some cups were placed into a cupboard. The birds chirping outside of the small shop. The rising sun shining through the window.

The light scent of coffee lingering in the café as a brunet was sweeping the floors and wiped the wooden tables clean while a ravenette was drying some cups and started to brew some coffee.

No words were exchanged as they did what they had to. Having to wake up early though because they wanted to have everything prepared, it wasn't surprising to be tired.

At least for a certain ravenette who was yawning sleepily, making the brunet grin at him when he saw that. "Is little Soraru-san still sleepy? Does he need to go take a nap?", the brunet asked which made the older male roll his eyes.

"Shut up and continue your work, shortie.", Soraru told the other male. "Oi, I told you to stop calling me that.", Urata warned him as the older male once again rolled his eyes, nodding.

The brunet wasn't completely satisfied but decided to let it be for now as he continued sweeping the floor. "So? What was it this time that kept you awake?", the brunet asked as there was a short pause before the other male answered.

"Eve was awake and asked me to help him with something.", Soraru explained as the shorter male hummed.

"Is that all? You didn't play any games after that?", Urata asked as the older male stayed silent which already answered the brunet's question.

"If you collapse someday because of this, I will laugh at you.", Urata said as Soraru rolled his eyes again. "Don't worry, I won't. After all, I'd rather not risk having to get helped by you.", he said as the brunet scoffed in return.

And after that, there was a silence again as neither of them said anything and the two of them just started to prepare the ingredients to make coffee later, Urata doing his usual task of putting the chalkboard with their menu in front of the shop before turning the sign which showed that they had opened while Soraru finished brewing the coffee.

This was a usual morning for the two baristas working in the coffee shop. It was a small slightly old-fashioned café which laid close to Shiroiyuri University.

Despite it being slightly old-fashioned, there was a decent amount of people visiting the coffee shop. Sometimes it would be some teachers who needed their coffee before going to teach the students. Sometimes it would be their acquaintances or friends who came by to visit.

And sometimes it would be some secret admirers who wished to get closer to one of the two baristas, which always ended in a failed attempt.

But there was one customer who, without any doubt, came to the coffee shop every day. And today was not any different as they heard the door opening with the bell chiming as it did.