One Cup of Coffee to win your Heart Part 6 (Soramafu & Urasaka)

Pairings: Soraru (Barista) x Mafumafu (University Student), Urata (Barista) x Sakata (University Student)
Genre: Fluff

Café au
We all got to see drunk Soraru last chapter ww But what happens the next day huh ww Well, let's see it~ Also no proofreading as always ww

*****

To say that Soraru was shocked when he woke up was an understatement. Feeling some more warmth than usually had confused the ravenette. And for some reason, he could move less than usually, wondering if the bed suddenly shrunk. His head also hurt a lot as Soraru only groaned.

"Ugh, damn, I shouldn't have drunk too much even with Kuro urging me to...", Soraru complained in his head before opening his eyes sleepily. What he didn't expect to see when he woke up was a mop of white hair buried in his chest.

Blinking a few times, Soraru moved a bit as the white mop started moving making some sleepy sounds but nothing else.

And as it shifted, Soraru could make out a face before realizing what it was. It took Soraru a minute until he finally realized in what situation he was in right now as he felt his face heating up before he slightly panicked innerly.

"Mafumafu? What is he doing here?! And why is he sleeping here? Wait, did we—", Soraru cut himself off as he pulled the blankets slightly down to see that he was still wearing the same clothes as he did yesterday, sighing out in relief.

"Why the hell is he here though... All I remember is me drinking and then someone coming over to deal with me... And—", before Soraru could think more about the day before he felt the albino stirring before he slowly woke up as he looked up confused to see the older male.

It also took him a bit before he remembered what happened as his face exploded into a dark red as he squeaked, pushing himself away from the raven-haired male which resulted in him falling off the bed. "Hya!", the albino exclaimed when he fell.

"Mafumafu?", Soraru called out, worried for the younger male as he got off the bed to help the albino up. "A-ah, no need to help me, Soraru-san!", the younger male assured him as he tried to stand up but slipped again as he tried to grip something which would help him gain balance again which just happened to be Soraru.

Unfortunately, the raven-haired male didn't expect this as he also lost balance before falling forward with Mafumafu, the two of them screaming slightly as they did.

The older male reacted quick enough though as he slammed his hands on the floor so he wouldn't suffocate the poor albino underneath him. Soraru groaned before he looked down on the younger male to see if he was alright.

"You alright? Does anything hurt?", Soraru asked, looking at the albino whose face was bright red. "E-Eh? I-I'm fine!", Mafumafu assured the older male. There was a short silence as neither of them said anything before it was the albino who spoke up.

"U-um, Soraru-san? Don't you want to get off?", Mafumafu asked, his voice timid as the raven-haired male only hummed in response.

"I should probably do that huh...", he said as he still didn't make any attempts to get off though which ended up with the two of them looking into each other's eyes. And the older male couldn't help but let his gaze trail off to the albino's lips.

They looked soft and it made the older male want to take the younger male right then and there. Mafumafu noticed where the older male was looking as his blush darkened.

"S-soraru-san?", he called out the older male, though his voice was merely above a whisper. "...Yes?", the ravenette asked.

"A-am I imagining it or are you getting closer?", the albino asked as there was a short pause before the raven-haired male answered.