Just like a Dog (SakaUra)

Requested by: @KawaiiPatootOwO
Pairing: Sakata x Urata
Genre: Fluff
High School/Servant AU

Urata always did everything alone. Since he was young, he was always taught how to do things by himself and how to manage things alone. Being alone for most of the time and only occasionally interacting with his servant, he didn't really have time to make any friends.

There was a certain purple-haired male who he could call a friend but even then, they didn't really hang out much.

But he didn't care anyway. He just had to go for one or two more years before he could finally leave that place with all those incompetent people and become the heir of the company. He always did everything alone. He always spent his time working and studying to be a good successor.

And he was always successful so that many universities offered him scholarships which he always declined. He was already good enough and could graduate right then and there.

So he didn't get it when the only servant he trusted, Senra, told him a guard who would go to school with him and protect him. "What the hell do you mean, we'll get a guard accompanying me everywhere?! I don't need anyone following me the whole time!", the brunette shouted angrily as he threw the staple of papers on the desk.

The blonde male didn't even flinch as he organized the scattered papers again while he started explaining. "Your father said that there are many companies against ours in the past few months who want our company to fall apart.

And because money is one of our strongest points, there are people targeting to take you hostage because you are the only one who can become the next heir of this company.", Senra explained as he put the now organized staple of paper back on the desk. "But that doesn't mean that I can't defend myself! All these years, I managed to do things by myself! I don't need any help now!

Next year will be my last year anyway!", Urata argued and Senra merely sighed as he walked towards the tray where the tea was and started to prepare some.

"Urata-sama, you just have to bear with it. I heard that he is new and is around your age. It would be a nice change if you could become his friend.", the blonde said and the other male huffed.

"I don't need any friends. I can live without them, thank you very much.", Urata said crossing his arms as Senra rolled his eyes before placing the cup of tea in front of the male.

"Your father's health is in a critical state right now so you don't want to worry him, do you?", Senra asked him seriously as Urata grumbled as he drank his tea. Urata didn't complain any further though as he only drank his tea and Senra smiled knowing that the brunette accepted his situation more or less. "I'm happy that you finally understand.

Your new bodyguard will be transferred to your school tomorrow. Here is a file of his profile if you want to know what he looks like by tomorrow. Please try to not show your discomfort too much.", Senra stayed chuckling as it was now the brunette's time to roll his eyes.

"We'll see. And Senra?", Urata called out as the blonde hummed in response. "Stop calling me like that. We are childhood friends after all.", the brunette stated as the blonde smiled in return. "I'll call you Urata in private then.

Now then, I'll excuse myself.", Senra said before he exited the room. Urata leaned his head on one of his hands as he used the other hand to lift the papers and looked at the personal file in front of him. There was a picture of a red-haired male without any expression.

"Sakata... 16 years old... Huh, so he's younger than me... and he should be smart if he was able to skip one year to my class.

He also did kendo in middle school and comes from an honorable family. If he was that successful then maybe he is able to do some things after all... Only thing that bothers me is his height...