The Idiot that I love (Urasaka)

Requested by: @sakataaa
Pairing: Urata x Sakata
Genre: Fluff

I hope I managed to meet your expectations for this oneshot~ (><)

"Ura-san, what is true art?", a red-haired male asked in the middle of a summer night as the brunette just shrugged. "I don't know.", he simply stated clearly showing that he didn't want to continue talking right now but the younger male ignored that as he continued talking.

"I mean they always say that art lays in the eyes of the beholder. But there are still people who judge your art or say that your art isn't good enough.", he said as the older male just shrugged again.

"I guess they just weren't good enough then. People choose which art they like and which they don't after all.", Urata stated as Sakata hummed.

It was silent for a while and the brunette thought he could finally get some rest but unfortunately that was not the case as Sakata started speaking up after some minutes again.

"Ura-san, how do good problem solvers feel when they can't solve the problem for once?", Sakata asked as the older male groaned in annoyance.

"Maybe they get frustrated because they're not used to it?", Urata answered wondering how many questions this idiot was going to ask before he was satisfied. Apparently, he would have intended to do so the whole night.

"Ura-san, what is love? How do you define it?", Sakata asked again as the older male finally felt his patience snap. "I don't know! Can you please stop asking me these questions at 2 am on the morning?! How long do you want to continue asking such essential questions at such a time?!", Urata asked as he buried his face into the pillow.

"I've been trying to sleep for like how long now?! And why are you suddenly asking such deep questions in the middle of the night?! Can you just ask me tomorrow?", Urata asked as Sakata pouted at that. "But I can't sleep...", he mumbled. "But I can. Now go and try to sleep.", Urata said as he shifted trying to get some sleep.

He had been staying up late for a livestream which he did with Sakata an hours ago so he felt really tired. They did the livestream at a vacation house of Urata which laid a bit further away from the city but was still great nethertheless.

They streamt for 5 hours straight after all so it was only natural to be tired after that and wanting to go to sleep like any normal person.

But for some reason, Sakata was still able to be wide awake at this hour.

Urata was about to fall asleep but when he took a glance at the red-haired male and how he looked like a sad puppy he knew that he couldn't go to sleep like that.

So instead, he just sighed as he flipped his blanket off and walked to the chair to throw a jacket over his clothes.

"Wear this.", Urata said as he threw a jacket at the younger male which confused the other. He tilted his head as the brunette just sighed.

"You said you couldn't sleep, right? Then come with me.", Urata said and even though the younger male was still confused he only nodded as he put his cardigan on before following the brunette out of the room before completely leaving his house. "Where are we going, Ura-san?", Sakata asked as he fastened his steps to catch up with the other male who was surprisingly fast.

"You'll see when we get there.", Urata merely answered as he continued walking. Sakata followed him confused as he looked around, wondering where the other would take him.

From all he could see there were only the empty streets with the the street lamps flickering slightly. It was almost pitch dark and Sakata thought that the most interesting thing was the paintings of probably children on the streets as they walked.