No matter what you are (Soramafu & Naruluz)

Pairings: Soraru x Mafumafu, Nqrse x Luz
Genre: No specific one really

Monster AU
So this was heavily inspired by this one otome game I once played in the past ww Have you guys ever heard of Ephemeral? It's almost a bit like a crossover but besides the beginning (this chapter) I won't make the plot the same cause such things are a pain ww Anyways, as you can see, the main pairings from this series are Soramafu and Naruluz~ Why Naruluz as the second one? Cause Galaxy-nyan likes it so why not ww There may be some other mentions of other ships but who knows ww Anyways, Hope you guys enjoy~

*****

"What does love feel like? Is it sweet? Bitter? Cold? Warm? That's something I've always been wondering about. But every time when I asked that to my grandmother she would always tell me that I didn't need to know that. Hey... do you know what love feels like?"

"Mafumafu-kun?", a voice called out to the albino who snapped out of his thoughts when his name was being called.

"E-eh? Ah, I'm sorry, Genki-sensei.", the student apologized bowing as the adult only smiled in understanding before speaking up.

"It's fine. I'm sure you're feeling nervous because it's your first day at school here. You did come from the protected part of the town after all. Not only that but you are going to transfer at an unusual time too so you have every right to be nervous.", Genki assured him. And he was right.

Mafumafu was very nervous. From today on out, he would be a student attending Kurogasaki Academy, a school where all kinds of races would be in. Genki sensed the nervousness of the albino as he laughed lightly at that.

"You don't have to be that scared. Everyone here has a unique character but they are all nice so I'm sure you'll get along with them. You might get a lot of comments because of your race but our school law states that race discrimination is prohibited. You don't have to worry and can just enjoy your school time here.", the teacher said as the albino could only nod in response, trying not to show his confusion too much.

"You don't know about race discrimination? Want me to explain?", he asked as Mafumafu apologized but nodded.

"It's fine, don't worry about it. I know about your situation after all. Let's see... how to explain... Do you know about the Races of the Darkness? In this school there are rules which determine your ranking by your races. As an example... what is your race?", Genki asked as the albino was slightly startled before answering.

"I am... a zombie...", Mafumafu answered looking down as his teacher only nodded.

"I see... Well the rank of the zombies are the lowest in the Races of the Darkness. The ones with the highest ranks are the mermaids and mermen. Second highest are the vampires.

Demons, devils, incubus and succubus are under those two races but are the ones with higher ranks than most races.

There are so many different races that I can't tell you all of their rankings now or it will take some time. But either way, the rankings are meaningless on our school campus.

That's because, like I told you before, race discrimination is prohibited in this school. The race of our headmaster from this school is the Invisible Man which is one of the lower rankings.", the teacher told Mafumafu who tilted his head.

"Invisible Man?", the albino repeated confused. "Like the name already says, they have the ability to turn themselves invisible. You will be able to feel the differences by the atmosphere they give so you won't have to remember them.", Genki explained. Hearing that didn't help the albino very much as he was still very confused.