There is always someone who needs you (Soraru)

There is always someone who needs you. So please don't think otherwise.

Sometimes, I think that I'm not needed. Feeling like a side character who can just come and go without anyone caring.

Those characters who seem almost invisible and non important. And that hurts every time when I think about that again.

Yet I still continue on living my life.

Why you ask?

Because I know that there are people out there who need me and love me.

And it may not be much hearing it from me but I know you will find at least one person too.

Even if you feel useless. Even if you feel helpless. I know it must be painful to think like that for a long time. And I don't want anyone to have to think like that. So let me tell you this.

There will be at least one person out there who loves you.

Who needs you. Don't think that there is no person who loves you. Because there is one.

At least one.

And I know that.

I may not seem like a person who would say that and it doesn't mean much coming from me.

But I want you to believe me. I don't even know if this message will reach you.

But if you see this, please trust me.

There are people who care about you. Who love you. You may not see it at first glance but there are some.

Is your mind clouded right now? Is there a storm of confusion? I know it is hard.

What am I talking about? I'm sure you have it harder than me.

I know you might feel sad, frustrated, unneeded and unloved.

But do believe me when I say that is not true. There are people who love you.

There are people who need you.

I'm sorry. All I can do is tell you these words and hope that they help at least a bit.

And if it's raining in your heart right now, know that it will stop. You will see that it will someday.

So please.

Please trust my words.

Because if you do, I know that the rain will stop for you someday.

— Soraru

This might not even reach them. But I am still clinging to the small amount of hope I have that they will read this and maybe feel slightly better after that. Because everyone deserves happiness. That's what I believe.