My adorable Dog (Urasaka)

Requested by: @Freboredom
Pairing: Urata x Sakata
Genre: Fluff

A light melody could be heard throughout the room as the brunette ignored it and just shuffled burying himself more into the blankets.

The ringtone continued on for a long time though as Urata groaned before he took his phone and saw that it was Sakata who called him.

He took the call as he grumbled annoyed and decided he would give the redhead a piece of his mind and that he would remind him that it was way to early for whatever the younger male wanted to do. But before he could even start to say anything, the younger male already shouted.

"Urata-san! Please come quick! I don't know what to do and you're the only one I can ask to help me because—".

"Calm down! I will come so just sit still and try to calm down, alright?", Urata told him as there was some sniffing before he hummed. Urata felt slightly bad as he sighed.

"Listen, I'll be over soon so just wait a bit.", Urata told him before he hung up.

The brunette shuffled out of his bed and just changed quickly before getting out of his house and running to Sakata's.

While he was running, Urata thought of what could have happened and for some reason he could only think of stupid reasons as to why the red-haired male was like this.

Some useless reasons like, all of his snacks ran out or that he couldn't find his favorite plushy. So Urata didn't expect it at all when Sakata opened the door with brown ears and a brown tail on him.

Urata didn't know how to react as he just stared at the younger male who looked panicked and embarrassed.

"Are you doing some cosplay of a human dog character or what?", Urata deadpanned as the red-haired male shook his head and pulled the older male inside closing the door behind him before he walked into the living room where he sat down on the couch.

"No! I woke up like this and at first I thought that it was a dream but it was just way too realistic!", Sakata exclaimed as Urata only hummed and stared at the younger male for a few seconds before he reached up and started petting the younger male's head wanting to see if they're real.

Almost immediately after he did that, Sakata's dog tail started wagging as Urata only sat there surprised that they were actually real as he continued for a bit. After a few minutes, he stopped though as he sighed and ruffled his own hair.

"So you are telling me that you suddenly grew dog ears without knowing how it happened and not knowing what to do you decided to call me?", Urata asked as the younger male nodded.

"Yes! You always managed to help me so I was hoping that you would be able to help me out this time as well!", Sakata explained as Urata only hummed. There was a short silence before the brunette spoke up.

"Well... it can't be helped. I'm sure you'll get used to it at some point and it suits your character at least. I mean, you are just like a dog.

You are always happy whenever someone praises you and you follow me everywhere.", Urata said and Sakata only blushed.

"Eh?! I am not like a dog!", the younger male denied as Urata only raised an eyebrow at that. "But you are always happy when you get petted or when you get rewards. You are literally a dog in a human body.", Urata argued as Sakata only pouted.

"Ok, fine! I still don't want to keep these! So please help me to get rid of them, Urata-san!", Sakata pleaded as he gave Urata his puppy eyes and the older male only sighed before nodding.