He's mine (Urasaka Side)

Pairing: Urata x Sakata
Genre: Fluff
Requested by: sakataaa
High School AU

Ok, I said that requests were closed and this is a request and all but requests are still closed, I'm sorry www I just couldn't help but accept this request ww I was going to just work on something else but thanks to Riyu-chan's fanart of Urasaka I got the motivation to finish this Urasaka fanfic today~ Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy it! Sorry that it took so long!

"Urata-san... I don't get this question...", Sakata mumbled as the brunet sighed but nodded. "Alright, come here, I'll explain it again...", the older male said as the younger male came over and showed Urata the math problem.

"To solve this problem, you'll have to use this formula and then find x.", Urata said as the redhead sat there for a bit silently, the gears in his head working. "Why do I have to use this formula though?", Sakata asked confused as Urata was about to break his pencil.

But he stopped himself when he saw how the younger male was genuinely trying to understand it but just couldn't. So the older male merely sighed before he spoke in a calm tone, so that he wouldn't make the younger male feel guilty.

He swore to god that it was so much easier trying to help Senra and Shima. Why? Because he could shout at them all he wanted whenever they didn't get anything and not feel any remorse or guilt.

With Sakata though, he always felt like he just kicked a puppy whenever he'd make the younger male feel sad so he just couldn't do it. When Sakata first came to him to ask him for help for one of his upcoming exams, Urata wanted to decline.

And he did. But after the redhead pestering him and then even using his puppy eyes, the older male couldn't do anything else besides giving in.

Who even would be able to resist Sakata's puppy eyes and pleading face? Urata cursed himself for not being one of those people.

"I'll explain it to you again slowly so make sure to listen to me, alright?", Urata said as he scooted closer and took a pencil as he started to scribble down some formulas.

"You have to use this formula cause it's necessary to start the solution. And don't even start to ask me why. It's just a rule which you have to use for these types of problems.", Urata explained as Sakata only nodded and scribbled something down as well before he showed his solution to the older male who took a look at it before nodding.

"Yeah, this is a long way to solve this but it is more or less right. Good job.", Urata nodded satisfied as Sakata smiled happily. Urata was about to go to the next question until he noticed the expectant expression of the red-haired male.

"...What?", Urata asked, having a really bad feeling already. "W-well, I did a good job solving this question, right?", Sakata asked as he fumbled with his fingers as the brunet just sat there still waiting for the younger male to elaborate.

"So I thought that maybe I could get a small rewards?", Sakata asked as he looked at the older male who blushed slightly but nodded. "If this gets you to continue working... What do you want?", Urata asked as he had an idea on what it could be already. "Well... is it fine to ask you to... pat my head?", Sakata asked blushing.

"...Hah?", Urata asked clearly not expecting this. "Is that too much to ask?", Sakata asked as he stopped fumbling with his fingers to look at the older male worried. "Don't make it sound like you wanted something else!", Urata shouted in annoyance, embarrassment laced in it.

"Eh?! I-i'm sorry!", Sakata apologized looking down as Urata immediately felt guilty. There was a short silence as Sakata could hear some shuffling before he felt a hand on his head, patting it softly. He looked at the older male confused who coughed slightly embarrassed before he continued.