Working hard is fine as long as I'm with you (Soramafu)

Pairing: Soraru x Mafumafu
Genre: Fluff

Fantasy au
Double update ww So... this was written together with MellowMelodyMoon ! Well... it wasn't supposed to be a story at first ww We just rp-ed and then it kinda turned out like this ww We both thought that it could have been a nice oneshot so here it is ww I had a lot of fun rping with you Mellow! And I'm slightly surprised but happy that our rp turned into a story~ Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy~

*****

A raven-haired male knocked on a wooden door as he sighed when he heard no response. He waited for one more minute before deciding to speak up, hoping his partner would hear him.

"Mafu? Wake up.", the ravenette called out to the younger male.

Hearing the noise from his door, the albino turned his body towards the other way as he only groaned, clearly not wanting to get up.

"Just a little more time~ I'm tired.." The albino responded.

Soraru soon had enough of this as he merely sighed before opening the door and letting himself in, walking over to the younger male.

"Mafu, we have some things to do so wake up now. You're not the only one who's tired.", Soraru said as he slightly shook the other male.

"Okay, Okay... I'll be getting up now." Mafu said as he slowly started sitting up as he rubbed his eyes. 

"I'll be out there in a few minutes." He said with a smile, despite still wanting to sleep.

"Great. I will be waiting downstairs and make us breakfast then.", Soraru said ruffling Mafu's hair before going to the kitchen.

Happily getting up from his bed, the albino then started to look for his clothing before  starting to change. Soon after getting his things from his drawer, he opened the door and went downstairs as he let out a smile.

"Finally completely awake?", Soraru asked as he put the food on the table, having already started some time ago. He got them some tea as he placed it down as well before sitting down.

"Yep~"

Sitting down on his chair, he looked at the food before looking up at the ravennette, "It looks really good Soraru-san! You always seem to make the best food at whatever time!" He said as he picked up the silverware before taking a bit of the food into his mouth. "Just as I expected, it tastes amazing as ever!"

"You're exaggerating...", Soraru said as he scratched his cheek in slight embarrassment as he looked away before picking up his form to start eating as well. "But I'm glad if you like it. Eat up and then let's go outside, alright?"

"Alright~" While quietly eating yet a little quickly, the albino felt excited for today. He wondered what things they had to do this time. After finishing his food, he smiled, "Thank you for the meal Soraru-san! It was really good!"

"Though Soraru-san needs to stop being such a tusndere sometimes~" He teased while letting out a small laugh.

"Oi, I'm not a tsundere.", Soraru said slightly annoyed as he pinched the albino's cheek. He did so for a bit longer before deciding to let go after sighing.

"Well, if you're done just get everything you need and let's go, alright?", Soraru said as he stood up and took their plates to wash them.

Rubbing his cheek a bit from the older pinching him, he gave a nod, "Alright then! Just give me a few moments." He said, standing up from the chair before walking towards his room to get his things.