Fixing your Broken Heart (Soratsuki)

Pairing: Soraru x Amatsuki
Genre: Hurt/Comfort, Fluff
So many updates today www This is the third oneshot that I made with Gaming_Crystal3099 . Didn't expect this ship, huh? Www I honestly don't think I've read something of this ship before ww I hope you'll enjoy this rare pair www

Amatsuki knocks on his best friend's, Soraru, door. He had tears streaming down his face and he gave a few hiccups as he tries to not to cry while outside his friend's house.

Now, you may be wondering why Amatsuki was crying. Well, you see about half an hour earlier, Amatsuki finally got the courage to confess to his crush, Mafumafu. He had made some chocolate hearts and decided Valentine's Day was the best day to confess.

And then, Amatsuki confessed, and Mafumafu rejected him harshly. Amatsuki could have sort of handled a gentle rejection, but it was harsh. And that's what brought Amatsuki here at Soraru's door.

Soraru just woke up as he did a long live stream with Nqrse just some time ago and fell asleep straight afterwards. He didn't expect anyone to visit him so he was confused when he heard someone knock on his door.

He groggily sat up as he walked towards the entrance sleepily as he opened the door just to see his friend, Amatsuki, standing there crying as the older male stood there shocked not knowing how he should react.

"He- Hey Soraru-san!", Amatsuki hiccups. "Can I come inside please? If it- If it isn't too much to ask?"

The older male soon snapped out of his thoughts as he nodded. "Ah, of course. Come in...", Soraru said as he stepped aside so the brunette could come inside.

Amatsuki gives hims a weak smile and shuffles inside. "Thank you..."

"I'll make you some tea so sit down.", Soraru instructed as he walked into the kitchen to make them some tea.

Amatsuki nods and heads to the living room, where he sits down on the couch and patiently waits for Soraru to return while trying not to cry.

Soraru soon came back with two mugs of tea as he handed one to Amatsuki. "So... what happened?", Soraru asked as he sat down next to Amatsuki.

"I confessed to Mafumafu!", Amatsuki tells him. "And he rejected me and called me hor- horrible names!", Amatuski cries.

Soraru widened his eyes when he heard that. He never expected their friend to make Amatsuki cry like that. And he couldn't believe that Mafumafu would do that.

"I see... it must have been hard. I will talk to Mafumafu tomorrow about it if it'll make you feel better.", Soraru said as he patted Amatsuki's head in a way to console him.

"If he doesn't want you then that's his fault for missing out on a great person such as you. And I'm sure you can find a better person than him soon enough.", Soraru told the brunette.

Amatsuki nods and then embraces Soraru. He didn't want the other male to see him cry, though his muffled sobs were loud enough for the other male to hear.

Soraru flinched slightly surprised before he awkwardly put his arms around the other male, patting his head consolingly. "There, there. It'll be fine. You'll get over it soon enough. Until then, I'll be here to help you out.", Soraru assured.

"Th-Thank you!", Amatsuki thanks him while crying. Amatsuki holds onto him tighter.

They sat there for a while and Soraru only patted Amatsuki's head as he waited for the younger male to calm down. When he still continued to cry though, Soraru sighed as he decided it was better to try and distract him. "Amatsuki. Let's go outside for a bit.", Soraru told the other male.