The Years I thought about you (Soramafu)

Pairing: Vampire!Soraru x Mage!Mafumafu
Fantasy AU
Collabed with: Gaming_Crystal3099
Once again, thanks for collabing with me~ Please check out her oneshot book as well so you can read more www

Mafumafu ran through the forest like his life depended on it, which it actually did. You see, he was currently being chased by guards and townsfolk. Why? Because he's a mage, or a witch as they like to say. And apparently witches must be killed. And honestly, Mafumafu just wasn't in the mood to die today.

As he ran, he noticed that the people stopped following him. That didn't stop him though. He wanted to create as much distance as possible. Little did he know he ran straight into a vampire's territory, and that's why the people had stopped chasing him.

His foot eventually caught onto a stick on the floor and he fell. He looked around in alarm, but heard no sounds of movement or people. He pants, trying to catch his breath from the long run as he believed he was safe for the time being.

Soraru just woke up as he stood up. He yawned slightly, as you could see his white sharp teeth while he did so, and stretched before he stood up.

He just sighed knowing that today would be a boring day as well as he walked towards his window and opened the curtains, revealing the bright full moon shining in the night sky. "Looks like I woke up at night this time...", Soraru muttered as he was about to go away until he noticed a figure close to his mansion.

He narrowed his eyes as he just hoped that this human would go away wondering why he was even here right now.

Mafumafu starts getting off the ground and looks around. He didn't see the mansion, due to it being hidden by trees, but walked in the direction of the mansion.

Soraru didn't pay any attention to the human anymore as he just decided to do his own things as he walked to the garden to maybe take a nap there because he just slept for 14 hours after all. Taking a nap for about 5 more hours wouldn't hurt, right?

He also thought that the garden was a nice place and it was probably his favorite place as he arranged the flowers himself and grew them for such a long time already.

Mafumafu steps into the clearing of trees and sees the mansion. He gasps in shock and continues towards it. It didn't bad, but definitely seemed abandoned due to all the vines growing around it. Just to be safe however, Mafumafu knocked on the door. When no one answered, like he expected, he let himself in and looked around.

"Wow..." Mafumafu says in surprise by how nice everything looked.

Soraru didn't notice anything as he slowly start to drift into a nice nap. The wind was blowing lightly, the temperature was a nicely warm and the light of the moon made everything seem gentle as well.

All those things combined with the scent of the roses made it a perfect place to relax and take a nap and Soraru made sure he would take advantage of that.

Mafumafu eventually found himself in the garden. He looked around at all flowers and smelling them. As he walked, he didn't look at the ground and tripped again; this time on a person.

"Ow!" Mafumafu whines when he hit the floor. He looks back at what he tripped on and scooted back quickly. "Deadbodydeadbodydeadbody!"

Soraru woke up confused and grumpy because someone disturbed his sleep and he was not happy at all as he sat up to look at the albino annoyed. He then recognized him as the human he saw a bit ago.

"I'm not dead. How can you even assume that?", Soraru asked annoyed. "I was just trying to sleep...", he grumbled.

"Notdeadnotdeadnotdead!" Mafumafu exclaims in even more worry now backing away from the figure more.