You changed my Feelings (Urasaka)

Requested by: @TypicalReader346
Pairing: Urata x Sakata
Genre: Slight Angst

Sakata buried his face into his knees as he tried to keep in his tears. Just now, he was rejected by his crush, Mafumafu.

He had invited him out to a nice dinner and then brought him to the cherry blossom trees where he confessed his love for the albino. When he did though, the albino apologized to him as he told him that he couldn't return his feelings because he had a crush on someone else and because he only saw Sakata as his good friend.

Mafumafu apologized for him so much and almost even cried from the guilt as the redhead had to assure him that everything was ok having his signature smile on as the albino was only relieved when he saw that.

After that, he brought Mafumafu home before going to his own house where he finally broke down. He cried for such a long time before his tears finally stopped.

And now he was in his current state as he desperately wanted to think of something else besides his friend which proves to be difficult. People sent him text and his phone lighted up from the notifications but Sakata was too much of a mess to even pretend that he was fine now.

So he just decided that he would stay in his room alone for a while to get rid off his feelings before he would go back to his usual self.

Seems like god didn't even let him do that as his doorbell rang after a few minutes as Sakata looked up confused. Sakata didn't answer as he just continued to stay in his bed. There was about one minute of silence until the doorbell rang again as Sakata really wondered who it was.

So he stood up and reluctantly walked to the door and opened it to see a familiar brunet standing there with a white plastic bag and in just a casual green hoodie and some black jeans.

"Yo, Sakata. I came to hang out.", Urata greeted him as he walked in without waiting for the redhead's answer. Sakata only closed the door as he followed the older male inside confused.

"Urata-san? What are you doing here at this time? We didn't agree any time to hang out...", Sakata reminded the other male as he tried to wipe the tears away to make it less obvious that he was crying just now. "I know. But I'm still here so bear with it.", he said as he placed the bag down on the small table in the living room.

Sakata only sighed at the brunet who already did everything at his pace again. He usually never came to hang out because he was always busy with something. And whenever Mafumafu invited the two of them, he'd always decline the offer saying that he had something to do.

Sakata seriously wondered why the older male decided to hang out here now out of all times. "Do you want anything to drink?", the redhead asked as the other male hummed in response.

"Some water please.", he answered and Sakata nodded as he walked off into the kitchen and took two glasses of water before he returned to the living room where he saw that Urata had already seated himself on the couch with one controller in his hand and the other controller laying on the couch.

The television was already switched on as the theme music of the game was playing in the background.

Sakata looked inside the white bag to see that there was some chocolates and all of his favorite sweets and snacks in there as he only looked at the older male confused who didn't show any expression on his face as he only leaned back.

"What? I just brought some some snacks because when you play games they are necessary, alright?", Urata explained to him and the younger male only nodded as he sat down next to the older male and took his controller. Urata only started the game wordlessly as they started playing.