Danganronpa Part 3 (Various Ships)

Pairings: Soraru x Mafumafu, Urata x Sakata, Shima x Senra, Kashitaro x Amatsuki, Luz x Nqrse, Araki x Nqrse, Eve x Sou, 96Neko, Lon, Neru

Danganronpa AU
Stupid me doing this when I should work on other things ww But I just have the motivation now to do this so please forgive me? Also... the class trial may or may not be weird cause I'm not the best at such things www Anyways, I hope you'll like it~

*****

"Now then, let me give you a simple explanation of this class trial! During the trial, you will share your information and search for 'whodunnit'! Vote correctly and only the blackened will be punished! But if you pick the wrong one~ I will—".

"Give everyone some bubble tea as a reward for trying?", Kuro asked. "Give us some memes as a consolation?", Neru asked at the same time. "What?! No! What is wrong with you two?", Monokuma asked as the others thought so as well.

"Ahem! Anyways! If you pick the wrong person! I will punish everyone besides the blackened! And that person gets to graduate from this Ultimate Academy!", Monokuma said as he finished his explanation. "Why are we even doing this? I think we all know who the culprit is.", Nqrse said as he looked at Soraru who stayed silent before sighing. "I didn't kill her. I—".

"And I have superpowers.", Nqrse retorted. "I know that Soraru-san might seem suspicious right now. But I think we should look over all of the evidence to see who actually did it, shouldn't we?", Eve said as the pink-haired male frowned but sighed.

"You guys do your thing then. The outcome will still be the same after all.", Nqrse said as he leaned against his podium.

"How do we start then?", Luz asked as Mafumafu started to speak up to answer. "Well, how about seeing if Soraru is or isn't the culprit first?", Mafumafu suggested as the others nodded. "But how will we do that?", Shima asked.

"Here here! I can start!", Neru said lifting his hand as they all looked at the brown-haired male confused. "Don't worry, I'll clear your name~ And after that you have some things to explain! Anyways, we all saw Soraru-san's weapon laying on the floor, right? But how should we know if that was the actual murder weapon?", Neru asked.

"Any evidence that will back up your statement?", Araki asked. "Yes~ I worked hard to prove the innocence of my handsome ikemen after all~", Neru chirped as Soraru rolled his eyes.

"Neru-san is right though! There is something that seems odd for the murder weapon being the dagger! And that is the stab wound in her head!", Mafumafu exclaimed.

"If you look at the Monokuma file again, it clearly states that the victim has a thin stab wound in the head.", Mafumafu said as he pulled his Monopad out before showing it to the others.

Victim: Lon (Ultimate Dressmaker)
Time of Death: 11 pm
Cause of Death: Thin Stab wound in the head
External Wounds:
- Wound on the Head
- Stab wound on the left hand

"And? The dagger is thin, isn't it?", Nqrse asked as the albino shook his head. "The dagger here may be thin but the head wound only had about a radius of about one centimeter. A dagger would leave a much larger damage.", Mafumafu explained.

"And why would you know that, Mafu-kun?", Nqrse asked. "Because he actually investigated unlike someone here.", Eve answered as the pink-haired pressed his lips tightly together but didn't say anything to that. "I agree with, Mafu-chan~ The murder weapon must have been something thinner in general... and the blackened got rid of it of course.", Neru said.