Another fluff compilation ww

So... seems like some people needed fluff so I did this! www I'm sorry if it isn't good though, I feel slightly sleepy and my sentences might not make sense and all but this is for you AhoRiyu

*****

Late night Studies (Soraura)
This is from my University AU that I did with this ship once ww This is for you mysteryjessica , a great and wonderful friend who writes beautiful stories (youcan'tconvinvemeotherwise) www

"Soraru, you staying up again?", Urata asked when he saw a raven-haired male sitting by his desk again, with his laptop laying there and books scattered everywhere.

Urata couldn't help but sigh when he saw the older male sitting there with dark rings under his eyes again. Soraru didn't look up from his work as he just hummed and continued typing on his laptop. "I'll go to sleep soon.

You can go to sleep first. I will make sure to be quiet enough.", Soraru told him as he pushed his glasses up before continuing to work.

Urata only sighed as he walked away as the older male continued noting things down. He stopped though when a mug of hot coffee was placed in front of him and looked up to see Urata standing there with a small smile.

"I am just gonna sit here in case you need anything.", Urata said as he sat down on a chair, pulling his legs up as he held his mug of coffee in his hands. A small smile built on Soraru's face as he closed his eyes for a second.

"Thanks.", Soraru told the other male after a short silence as the brunet hummed in response, the small smile staying on his face as neither looked at each other, knowing that the other one was smiling as well. "You're welcome.", Urata responded before the two of them didn't say anything anymore.

A comfortable silence engulfed them as once again, the two of them spend the night in each other's company.

*****

On the bright side (Mafusaka)
Mafumafu and Sakata looked at the mess in front of them. The kitchen was covered in flour, broken eggs, spilled milk and things that were questionable, like medicine, chili powder and such. The two of them had wanted to make some cake together because they saw a nice video on the internet and immediately wanted to try it.

It looked simple and easy so they thought that even the two of them could manage to do this.

Oh, how wrong they were.

Sakata always let things fall and stumbled over everything while Mafumafu wanted to try to put some ingredients inside the mixture so it would taste more unique.

And it ended up with the two of them covered in ingredients and some food which looked inedible standing in front of them.

"Well... on the bright side! We know that we can't cook next time!", Sakata exclaimed as Mafumafu looked at him as if he was stupid before he started laughing nodding along.

"I guess~", he said as he continued laughing, Sakata joining in. They may have done a big mess and left a lot to clean up for later with no good result.

But throughout the whole time, they had so much fun trying to do so together.

And that was the most important thing.

*****

Just friends? Part 2 (Satomi x Colon)
-L1GHT We both know that we love this ship (Alsothanksfortalkingtomeindmsyesterdayandbeforeiloveyou)ww Also GalacticNonsense Good Job on making fanart of this wonderful ship www