Danganronpa Part 7 (Various Ships)

Pairings: Soraru x Mafumafu, Urata x Sakata, Shima x Senra, Kashitaro x Amatsuki, Luz x Nqrse, Araki x Nqrse, Eve x Sou, 96Neko, Lon, Neru

Danganronpa AU
Soo... Some of you were surprised be me killing both Shima and Senra last time instead of one of them ww And it was maybe a bit tad sad that a ship died but ww I already knew since the beginning that both of them would die so why not make them an official couple before that would happen ww Anyways, this case is not as difficult as the other ones and pretty easy so it'll be short I guess but have fun reading! As always no proofreading~

*****

"Hah... Now then.... let me give you a simple explanation of this class trial.... During the trial, you will share your information and search for 'whodunnit'.... Vote correctly and only the blackened will be punished... But if you pick the wrong one~

I will punish everyone besides the blackened.... And that person gets to graduate from this Ultimate Academy.... ", Monokuma said bored as he finished his explanation.

"Wow, you sure got no motivation for this.", Neru pointed out as Monokuma made some mocking noises. "Well duh! Let's just get this over with so I can go back to watching this nice anime series I started.", Monokuma told them.

"Why... why did both Mashi and Senra have to die?! Wasn't even one person enough?", Sakata asked with tears in his eyes. "We don't know. That's why we have to find out through this class trial. Anyone want to start this?", Urata asked as he looked at the remaining students. It was Neru who lifted his hand to speak up first.

"Well, before we start discussing about the murder and such, I wanted to know... Why did the culprit not take an advantage of the perk of the red string of fate?", Neru asked smiling as Kashitaro hummed. "I thought it was suspicious as well...

I thought of reasons as to why he would keep quiet but... the only reason I could think of is wanting to have another class trial or being afraid of speaking up.", the brunet said as everyone else hummed.

"I am confused about this so let me ask. We just had to kill our soulmate or whatever, confess and then we could go?", Urata asked as Monokuma hummed. "That's right! That's all you had to do~", Monokuma agreed as the brunet nodded.

"Well, everyone show your Monopad then.", Urata told them as he took his own out.

"Eh? Why?", Sakata asked confused but took his Monopad anyway. "We could see who our soulmates are in the Monopad to know our target. We can see who the soulmates of Shima and Senra were after everyone revealed their soulmate.", Urata said while typing something on his Monopad.

"I had suspicious no talent guy over there.", Urata said as he showed everyone his Monopad as a prove where it was written who his soulmate was.

"Oi, you're no better with your talent, shortie. But he's right. Do I have to show you guys my Monopad or can I just leave it at this?", Soraru asked as he pulled out his Monopad anyway to show everyone that he got Urata.

"I wish I was soulmates with my beloved ikemen! God!", Neru whined as he pulled his Monopad out to show his "soulmate".

"Well, I got Nqrse-chan~", the brown-haired male exclaimed as the pink-haired male hummed in confirmation. "Neru and me were soulmates~", Nqrse chirped as the two of them gave each other flirty looks which was returned back by some light laughter or disgusted sounds.

"Oh come on! At least we match more than Urata and Soraru-san~", Neru told them as everyone hummed in agreement. "Well, for once I agree with you.", Soraru said as Urata rolled his eyes and crossed his arms but nodded.