Ask the Utaites: Mafumafu & Soraru

Mikoto: Welcome~ This is my first time doing this kind of thing so I decided to do it in this format for you guys to read it better cause it's not a fanfic! Anyways, let's start with two people for today! First one here is... your beloved albino Utaite!

*Mafumafu comes into the room*

Mafumafu: Thank you for having me today! *bows*

Mikoto: Thank you for being here! I'm Mikoto, the host or something like that ww Anyways, since this is your first time, I'll explain it to you~ Please tell the others as well! You are either being asked to answer some things or to do something and as long as it's appropriate to me enough, you'll have to do it~ Enough with the explanation though! I'm just going to go in that corner over there then! Here are the asks for you! *hands him some papers before going away*

Mafumafu: Well, I'm happy for any asks I get so thank you for the people who wanted to ask me something! Um... Let's start with the first one then!

Mafumafu: The first question is from MellowMelodyMoon Who I'd hug first

Mafumafu: The first question is from MellowMelodyMoon Who I'd hug first... Hm... That's difficult to answer... I'd want to hug everyone who needs to have a hug! So the first person who will get a hug is someone who needs one! *scratches his cheek while giggling sheepishly* Does that answer count? B-but if no one needs a hug and I had to choose someone... *gets quieter as he mumbles the last part very very quietly* I guess it'd be... Soraru-san...

Anyways, next one! Um... This one is from @Nadie_404

 This one is from @Nadie_404

Hm... Another one... Ah! Listen to this Nadie-san! I don't know if it's a good enough anecdote but let's try it! One time when Soraru got really drunk... I think it was a day where we celebrated AtR's anniversary together and he got drunk again www I like drunk Soraru-san because he is really honest and because I get hugs from him!

That day, he kinda started ruffling my hair and started praising me lots! He was like *starts imitating Soraru*: "There, there, there! Mafumafu is a good boy! You did a good job!" like I was a dog or something! I didn't mind though cause I was really happy! Ah! Don't tell Soraru-san that I told you that though, ok? And to all the readers too! It's a secret!