(R) Chapter Eleven: Dark Siege

Start from the beginning

Takumi: I swear, you--

Corrin: Please keep the lecture on hold for a little while. I want to get out of this fight alive before we focus on everything that I've done wrong in your eyes. Understood? 

Takumi: Alright, alright... But we will be talking about this later. Don't think you can worm your way out of this conversation! 

(If Azura talks to Takumi, the following dialogue plays out.)

Azura: Takumi, I'm relieved to see you still alive... We were incredibly worried about you. 

Takumi: Azura? Why are you here? 

Azura: I'll tell you later. I don't believe we have the time to talk about it right now... We are still under attack, after all. 

Takumi: Understood... Let's go then. 

(If Hinoka talks to Takumi, the following dialogue plays out.)

Hinoka: I'm so happy to see that you're still alive!

Takumi: I thought you were in the Wind Tribe, Hinoka! 

Hinoka: Plans changed, and I'm here now. That's what matters most. Now, let's show these Nohrians what for! 

Takumi: I'm with you! 

(If Sakura talks to Takumi, the following dialogue plays out.)

Sakura: T-Takumi! Are you hurt? I can heal you if you need it! 

Takumi: Sakura! I didn't expect to see you here of all places. You were supposed to be with Yukimura. 

Sakura: A lot has happened, and I wound up here with Corrin, Azura, and Hinoka. 

Takumi: I was so sure that Corrin had left us at the Plains of Hoshido... 

Sakura: We can talk about that after this is over... Do you trust me? 

Takumi: Of course. 

Sakura: Then know that I wouldn't lead you astray. Let's fight together, Big Brother! 

Takumi: Alright! 

(If Corrin initiates combat with Zola, the following dialogue plays out.)

Zola: So, you must be Lord Corrin... The traitor of Nohr! 

Corrin: Have we met before? 

Zola: You can call me Zola. I'm a commander within the Nohrian army. 

Corrin: You're the one who led the army into Izumo? You're attacking innocent people in a neutral territory? 

Zola: That's one way of putting it, yes. 

Corrin: I can't believe you would resort to such atrocities... You're going to pay for your crimes here and now! Make your peace with Yugare and then suffer! 

(If anyone else initiates combat with Zola, the following dialogue plays out.)

Zola: In the name of the Nohrian army, I ask that you stand down. If you refuse to do so, then I will swat you aside myself, but you won't like that in the slightest! 

(When Zola is defeated, the following dialogue plays out.)

Zola: Have I truly fallen...? Impossible... It... It cannot be... 

(After the fight, Corrin, Azura, Hinoka, Takumi, and Sakura stand together.)

Sakura: I'm so glad that you're safe, Takumi!