Hana:

Hana:

Ah Ro:

Ah Ro:

(A/N Ignore the girls in the pictures I just found these pictures online and thought the clothes were cute

(A/N Ignore the girls in the pictures I just found these pictures online and thought the clothes were cute.)

Racing to the register they all paid for their clothes. After a successful shopping day, they finally exited the mall. Ah ro laughed loudly as she spun around swinging her bags around.

"This was SOOO much-" Suddenly she crashed into someone. "Ahh." She groaned as she began falling back only to be pulled up by a strong arm. Ah ro slowly opened her eyes and found the most good looking guy staring down at her. Her heart fluttered at just the sight of him. Her face flushed as she tried to stand back up, making the boy chuckle. He helped her up.

"I'm so sorry." She apologized glancing back at the boy.

"Hey I don't mind a pretty girl falling into me ever, I mean i would like it more if you fell for me though." He winked making Ah ro even more flustered.

Just then Jisung and the boys were walking out of the mall.

"Who is that?" Chenle remarked as everyone's eyes landed on Ah ro and the boy.

"I-um-uh." The boy laughed, his pearly white teeth almost blinding Ah ro as she tried to get herself to stop staring at him.

'You have a soulmate!'

"Honestly me and my friends saw you guys at the store upstairs and thought you guys were cute." He waved at the girls behind Ah ro and signaled to the boys standing behind him. "We're having a little party on the beach tonight, you guys should come!"

Jisung's hand twitched. He had to really hold himself back from wanting to punch the guy.

Hana ran up to Ah ro. Jisung sighed hoping Hana would deescalate and take Ah ro away.

"We'll be there! Oh I'm Hana by the way. This is Ah ro, that's Sola and that's Jihyo."

"Nice! I'm Bobby and my boys back there, you see the one with the blonde highlights that's Hanbin. June is the tall one. And the one with a baby face is Chanwoo." The two groups got closer as they all shook hands and reintroduced themselves.

Jisung, Jeno, Mark, and Taeil were burning as they watched their soulmates.

"Even Sola?" Taeyong laughed as he watched the scene unfold. "You deserve it." Ten shrugged and began to walk away a few of the guys following.

"We'll see you tonight then." Bobby said smiling particularly at Ah ro before disappearing around the corner.

"I'm SO EXCITED!" Ah ro jumping into Hana as they jumped around.

"Mission-" Hana's eyes almost roped out at how surprised she was when she saw the boys, but she recovered quickly, smirking.

"Hi boys, having fun? We sure are." She said sticking her tongue out. Jeno scoffed walking off and the rest of the boys followed, but Jisung stayed behind. He couldn't help but walk up to Ah ro.

"Baby why are you mad?" He asked softly. Ah ro almost did a double take at the new nickname, her heart skipping a beat, but she got over it as she stepped away from him.

"You tell me." With that she walked away.

The girls got back into a taxi to go to the hotel and get ready.

"Guys why are you making your soulmates jealous? You're not mad at them."

"Well it's fun to keep them in line." Jihyo exclaimed. The four girls all excited for the night ahead.

Stan IKON

ily guys