"You first," I said to my sister who had her back against the wall as if her life depended on it.

"I'm just really sorry. I missed you. You have always been a big part of my life and I don't actually know what was going through my mind at the time," she said breaking her eye contact and staring at her toes, a habit she obsessed over when we were younger.

"I won't pretend to be happy. I was annoyed with you. I understood your reasons at some point. I missed you too purple," I said reminiscing on the common use of her nickname 'purple' when we were younger.

"Can we put all this behind us? Because I really need my brother with me," she said walking cautiously towards me.

"I really want to. I can't guarantee it but I'd like to. I miss talking to you more than you'd ever know and I don't want to fight okay? I just want to try" I said.

"Yeah we can try. Can we try hugging?"

"Now's when you're asking when you almost made me fall over a while ago?" I chuckled.

"I missed that"

"What?" I asked getting up.

"Your laugh," she said pulling me into a hug and I returned her embrace loving every minute of it. I felt more weight added to our hug as a familiar shriek rang in my ears.

"Finally!" We both looked to see April trying to join into our hug and we laughed as she joined in.

****

*ARAMINA*

I came from the shower which turned to an hour's long bubble bath and got ready. I got dressed in jeans and a white tank top. It was just dinner and since it'd be in the house I didn't think I needed to be dressed officially. I put on a light shade of make up and used nude lipstick. I felt refreshed and looked at the time. It was around six so I had plenty of time. I sat on my bed to open one of the cabinets and found my book in one of the drawers. Wow. Juanita really knew how to do her job. She had safely kept away my book and I opened it to chapter twenty three of the book entitled 'Out of my league'. I was a sucker for romantic novels. Yeah whatever.

With every chapter I read my mind going to Detective Blake. I knew I wasn't supposed to be thinking about him. I liked to think of ours as a forbidden romance. Oh my God what was I thinking? I hit my head using the book I held. I placed my bookmark at chapter thirty nine and closed the book placing it into the cabinet once more. Maybe if I stopped reading for a while I'd stop thinking about him. I closed my eyes to try and take my thoughts off him but I kept replaying the occurrence of that morning and what went down between Blake and I. Okay, maybe if I called him that would make me relax. Yeah and actually it's great to notify people when you arrive to your destination.

Before overthinking it I just took my phone from the dresser and dialed his number quickly. He picked up on the third ring, "Aramina"

He sounded serious. "Yeah. I just wanted to umm, I just, umm.. " This was becoming fucking retarded by the minute.

"Look Aramina, it's nice to hear your voice and all but I need to go I'll call you later," he said as the line went dead. Ouch. This was exactly the reason why I did not like this from the very beginning. I could swear I heard my subconscious say 'I told you so'. I fell back on the bed as the bouncy curls on my hair touched the floor. I heard a knock on the door and April walked in. She looked absolutely beautiful in her sky blue dress and black heels. Wait, I sat up so quick on my bed that I felt dizzy from the blood rushing from my head.