13: i thought i didn't care

ok so i try to write chapters rly fast and i make it as long as possible, but without editing, so when i reread previous chapters, i change alot of parts so ye. sori if the story gets confusing cuz im trying my best to get it right without edit cuz i dont have time. but srsly thank u guys for 500 reads and for the votes and kind comments <3 ily and merry xmas ...

________________________

I stuck a kiddy cooling pad to his forehead. It had a Mickey Mouse design on it, too. Because I was taking care of Levi on my own will, I snapped a picture of his sleeping face featuring Mickey Mouse forehead gel sheet. Oh man. This is great. New wallpaper achieved! I already knew how he was gonna react if he saw the picture. But right now he was too weak to do any complaining. I took his temperature and my eyes widened. Holy! 101° Farenheit?! I grabbed the pillows from the couch and put it behind his head so he was kind of sitting up. I poked his cheeks as his eyes opened just a little bit.

"Oi. Levi. Eat," I whispered.

Levi groaned and he slightly opened his mouth. I dipped the spoon in the cup, scooping up the soup and letting the scent fill his nose. I put my hand under the spoon so I'd caught the spills. I continued feeding Levi until the cup was empty.

"Alright. Medicine," I pick up a bottle of tablets and rattle it to let him hear it. "It's Tylenol. It's really effective."

I was afraid to give Levi the medicine. What if he chokes on the pills? Oh gawd. I added more pillows behind his head, so now he was in sitting position. I poke his cheeks again and shook the bottle of pills. He weakly opened his mouth. I put one tablet in his mouth. "Swallow. Here, water." I made sure the water was a good temperature. Not cold, not cool, not warm - just right. I removed the pillows and let him rest for now.

When I opened that door, everything was literally shining. How does one keep their home so clean? I can't even. What. I looked around the room. Everything was the same, except the pillows were relocated onto the floor. Medicine bottles, the thermometer, umbrella, backpack, phone, bags of chips, water bottles, and a cup of instant noodles were all on the table. I really messed up his neat house. Maybe I'd clean his apartment. Especially, the muddy, slippery, wet floor. Where does he keep his cleaning products? Maybe under the bathroom sink?

I was right. All his cleaning products - Bleach, Clorox, Fabuloso, Lysol, Febreeze, Tide Detergent, Downy, and WINDEX - was in there. Omg. Windex. Huehuehue. Windex is great. It cleans. It shines. Windex! I found the broom, mop, duster, and wiping towels in the bathroom cabinet. Perfect. Everything I needed to clean.

After a good 30 minutes of mopping, wiping, scrubbing, dusting, and sweeping, I finally got the place looking decent again. Let's just hope Levi approves. Now that I got all of my business done here, I can clean up my place.

I wasn't sure if he could hear me, but I spoke to him anyway. "Levi. I'll be back later."

I gently close the door and locked it. I shove the key in my pocket and run back to my apartment. I just spent 2 and a half hours at Levi's house. Time was just fast. My apartment was disturbing. After spending some time in such a neat house, I shuddered as I observed my apartment. Everything was completely filthy. Unorganized. It was driving me insane. Ohohoho. NO. I will not allow this. Dust Fairy mode - activate!

2 Hours Later

Holy Shrek. My body was soar. I never knew my apartment was that filthy. I observed the apartment and I was extremely proud and satisfied. Everything was clean, neat, organized, and it smelled like fresh flowers. My back and limbs felt like they got run over by a bike or something. I took care of a sick person, perfectly cleaned their home, and perfectly cleaned my home. I decided to keep the puppies for sure. No one else was adopting them. Besides, I don't want them to go to the dog pound. I'm also sure that they aren't lost puppies, but that the owner purposely left them. I already fed the puppies and gave them a bath. I set up a blanket and some pillows I stopped using, and luckily, the puppies were happy. They quickly fell asleep. Now that I thought about this, I was regretting my decision. Dang it, Levi! Because of him, I adopted puppies that I don't even know how to take care of. But atleast, I would have company at home. I looked at the time. It was already evening. I think it's time for a shower. I did so much cleaning, and running around in the rain, I was probably filthy. I thought on the last day of school, I would just go home and rest. SIgh.