4: this might be fun

I read my name on the poster over and over. I couldn't believe it! Was this actually happening for real?

Maybe it was happening, but now what? I don't know how I should react.

I ran back to the classroom without getting caught by a staff. Excitement made my blood rush.

I sat back in my seat in the back of the classroom. Perfect timing, the teacher came back.

Everyone else went silent and returned to their seats.

Just as our teacher was about to speak, a girl came in the class, and gave the teacher a small piece of paper.

The teacher stared at the paper, "(Y/N). Room 104."

This is it.

Levi's POV

"Who's the newbie, again?" I asked.

Armin smiled at me, "Stop forgetting. It's (Y/N)."

I heard Hanji snicker. "Oi, Chibi. You better be kind. We don't want to scare her."

I groaned. "Tch. Right. Like she'd get scared."

"Just because you're gorgeous does not mean your personality is, too. People who are not used to you will get scared," Jean butted in.

I stayed silent. Tch. Brats everywhere. And now there's going be another one?

Everyone's attention turned to the door when a knock was heard. Everybody scurried to the door. Why were they even excited?

"AAAAAH! HI! WELCOME NEW FAMILY MEMBER!" Hanji squealed.

Sigh. So loud.

I walked over to them and tried to see who caused such commotion.

My eyes met a pair of (e/c) eyes.

"No. Way." My eyes widened.

(Y/N)'s POV

I gasped.

"No. Way." I said in unison with him.

No. Just no. Is this happening.

My eyes locked gaze with a pair of steel grey ones. Both was filled with shock and irritation.

"YOU!" I yelled and pointed at the annoying sight.

"What do you mean 'you'?! What are you doing here?!" He yelled back.

"I'm here 'cause I'm supposed to be!"

"No. Who even chose you?!"

Everyone else went completely silent with their mouths hanging open.

"Looks like they know each other," Armin gulped.

"Oi brat. Don't be rude to the captain. And you still haven't apologized for the other day. You're lucky I wasn't judging the dance auditions or you wouldn't even be here."

I cracked my knuckles. "Oh? So, you're the so called 'Prince'? Ha! Yeah right! I don't need to apologize to you. You're the one who was too lazy to move out of the way! Oh yeah, because you were too busy looking pretty? You. Apologize."

"NEVER." Wow. Persistent isn't he?

"Oh, dear captain, shall you dance for me~?" I teased. I stuck my tongue out at him and he finally snapped.

He slowly went towards me as if he was about to strangle me. I stood straight and glared with the eyes of a murderer. Everyone saw we were about to fight on a whole other level, and decided to interfere.

"Alright! That's enough!" The taller blonde held Levi.

Hanji and everyone just snickered.

"Ooh. Shorty finally found a match." Hanji whispered to Eren.

The short guy with hazel eyes, and the girl who was taller than him with chestnut hair standing next to him, both smirked at me.

I took a deep breath and leaned against the wall.

"Okay, okay. That was a bad start. Let us start over. Introduce ourselves first. Geez," the blonde gently suggested. "Alright. I am Armin."

"Jean."

"Eren."

"Mikasa."

"Hanji!"

"Sasha!"

"Connie!"

"And that grumpy midget over here is Levi," Hanji poked the grumpy midget on the cheek and he growled.

Oh boy. I was right. All the joy and excitement was bound to end. Yay. Joy for dance. But it was surely completely not all joy, it was going to be full of torture because of...

What was his name again?

Oh yeah.

Levi.