20: ohmergawsd

When we came back to Vermont that day, we shared everything that had happened. We told them about the children at the hospital, and we all agreed on one thing. We were gonna come back once we finish touring, and we're gonna come as a group. If they were happy to see just two of us, imagine how they would react when they see all of us.

And we were coming back pretty soon because today was the last day we set foot on a stage to perform in front of thousands and thousands of screaming people. It felt like eight months was merely eight seconds.

Ever since we came back from Levi and I's parent visit situation, things have been- stranger. If that's the word I guess.

Lester and Howell must have grown some overnight grudge for me because ever since, all they have been doing is forcing me to do errands. Actually no, it's not just them. It's actually everyone. And it's not simple errands like 'hey, print this out for me' or 'get me more paper in the storage room'- no. It's not like that. They make sure that, any errand I do, it takes me somewhere far, far away. They asked me to get supplies once, so I said "oh sure there's a crafts store near here", but no, they specifically instructed me to buy them from literally the farthest store. Same store, but like, an hour away.

Not only that, there's something going on with everybody's phones as well. They always go off at the same time. Just beeps or dings simultaneously, their phones, all of it. Except for mine. I could tell they all tried to silence their phones because the next time it happened, their phones vjbrated at the same time. They even show up covered in whatever. One time, I noticed that Levi had glitter in his hair while he was cooking. Everyone else also had glitter that day. And Levi also sometimes disappears in the middle of the night, and I would have never known if I didn't get hungry and go to the kitchen in the middle of the night when I woke up. But the next morning when I wake up, he's back in bed like nothing happened.

They'd do this almost daily, so I, of course, started asking questions which they refuse to answer, by the way. I came up with theories like maybe, a huge prank or they're just having fun without me. But I decided to just stay put because the last time I got curious and tried to do something about it, you know how that worked out.

Not to mention, today my parents called and then after saying "um" for a good 30 seconds they just ended the call. Oh yeah, Dad recovered, he's doing well now. But he's still taking medicines and kept on good watch.

I peeked through the beams of the hall beneath the stage and see thousands of people, many with umbrellas or raincoats or neither. It was raining so everyone was seated earlier.

"Okay, everyone! Places, places! Hurry!"

The staff yelled throughout the room and we rushed out. Just as I was about to go to the marked spot under the stage, I feel a hand on my arm. I turn around and see Levi.

I waited for him to say something, but he changed his mind and just said, "Nothing." Then he added, "Good luck." He brushed a piece of hair away from my face and just stared for awhile. I just smiled and positioned myself under the stage in a small space that was like a box.

The music started above us, a rhythm like a heartbeat. The crowd's scream got louder. The beam beneath me started moving, and all of us at once, it rose up onto the stage, revealing us. The cheering and screaming got wilder.

We walked in synchronization then into a form of a line. The music paused for a second when the lights turned off. Then a small light revealed us surrounded by fog. And the music started again.